Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Update Not Yet Available in Amazon App Store

yeah this is annoying

Quote Originally Posted by IthakK View Post
    If they have did it in advance, the update would already be on live, but it is not the case.
    How do you know this? There is probably background check, which is done by person who works ar Amazon... If that guy is lazy, pushing update to Amazon Store, even 2 days in advance compare to Google Play and App Store, could result in late release.

Avatar and Signature by TerMinus Prime

I think, after more than 2 years on Amazon AppStore, find a solution with us is not a problem as is always the same

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by IthakK View Post
    They just have to send the patch 1-2 day before Apple and Google and the update will be live on the good time, but they never do it
    Of course they don't, andcannot reasonably do so.

It goes to all app stores at the same time. Supercell have no control over how long any of the three take to get it out, and they go into server maintenace as soon as the first one shows it as available. You can't just give it to one store a day or two earlier and hope they are as slow as usual.

New Bloke/Chick

Kindle fire 10 can't download update?

Just comes up with pop up box telling me to upgrade and the Kindle app store doesn't give the option. Bought tablet today to play coc on?

New Bloke/Chick
    Agreed same is happening to me no update option! Bought the tablet today to play coc on

Still waiting myself, probably going to drop out of legends as a result

google how to play google play on fire tablet, you ll get direction on using apk files to get play store so u can get the game to work on a fire tablet and be able to install the update. Did it 3 years ago and tablet works fine and only have to install updates through google play acct when they come up .. I've never registered the tablet with amazon to avoid all the spam that gets downloaded on the cheap tablet which im sure is why you guys got the tablet. or wait till the update comes out on amazon site. Upto u guys but their is a way!
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; April 12th, 2021 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks Cozier (not!) I did as you said and, sure enough, it installed- a whole new game starting at square ONE!

Fresh Spawn

Still no Amazon joy

Still can't update on Amazon fire! Very disappointing, we should be compensated for not being able to play.