Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Update Not Yet Available in Amazon App Store

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by onestarpony View Post
    Sorry for stealing this Darian - but is there a timeframe for us players at amazon?
    We still don't have an ETA from them as of yet. Given that it's still pre-work hours in California at the moment, it'll probably be a little bit longer.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Fresh Spawn

No Update available

Hi clashers!

Am I the only one not getting the update in the Amazon Appstore?
    I have now uninstalled the old CoC version and downloaded it again from the Amazon App Store. After starting CoC, I get a message that a new version is available. But there is no update in the Amazon Appstore.

David

It would appear that you are part of all of the people who use the game through the Amazon Appstore, and you are all in the same boat - from the requests in the sticky it would appear there are more people with this issue...

Still crickets in the Appstore. This is probably more of an Amazon issue than a Supercell issue, but it's a stopper for sure.

Yeah, it went to Appstore and said update and went through the download process. Once it was finished, when opening the app it still says it needs to be updated and the Appstore says Open.

Latest developer update was March 1 though, so I think the update isn't on the Amazon app store yet. Which makes CoC completely unable to play.

Two accounts in Legend and I use an Amazon Fire to attack. Really would be nice to get this update today, otherwise my fat fingers are going to be stabbing random buttons on my small android phone in order to stay up.....

Come swing your pants at Very Hard. We love Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows

Thanks to TerMinus Prime for signature.

Fresh Spawn
    @JusMe thanks, I had not suspected the topic in the "bug discussion thread". A delay of perhaps half an hour is used to. But so far it has not taken so long. Then I just wait and see. The main thing is that I still manage my 8 attacks today!

David

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    It would appear that you are part of all of the people who use the game through the Amazon Appstore, and you are all in the same boat - from the requests in the sticky it would appear there are more people with this issue...

Got this message from Darian an hour ago or so - We still don't have an ETA from them as of yet. Given that it's still pre-work hours in California at the moment, it'll probably be a little bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Imjustaboutokinwar View Post
    Two accounts in Legend and I use an Amazon Fire to attack. Really would be nice to get this update today, otherwise my fat fingers are going to be stabbing random buttons on my small android phone in order to stay up.....

I too use a amazon fire, and had no trouble loading the update. You do realize that with the Fire you have to update in Google play store acct. Hope this helps.