Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 14 Bug Discussion Thread

Since I updated the game I cannot switch between accounts using the "Google Play" button. I don't have a SuperCell ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidmagno View Post
    Since I updated the game I cannot switch between accounts using the "Google Play" button. I don't have a SuperCell ID.
    Create one. It's quite easy to switch accounts and handle multiple accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by zeusfromclash View Post
    Is it just me or is anyone else seeing new Game Center friends? I never added anyone new and after update dropped my friends list has random new GC friends. It added a few people not just one.

Says they are GC friends not (you know) clash friends.
    Similar experience maybe: a couple weeks/months(?) ago a discussion was on here about friends, and I checked my list: all my GC friends had disappeared (I didn’t worry about it). Now they are all back (I have the optional update, my game is 14.0.4 on iOS 14.4.2).
    These are GC friends from a long time ago... Some that have never played Clash... Just of my 100+ Clash friends these are the ones I remember. Maybe you forgot the ones that ‘reappeared’?

Quote Originally Posted by Davidmagno View Post
    Two items that you may want to try:

1. There's an optional update available. If you haven't installed it, you may want to try it. Optional update fixed many bugs.
    2. If that doesn't work, you can try to clear the google play games data. Go into your phone's app setting, finding google play games (not play store), and clear the data.

Found my yak with is updating, sleeping in my builder base in the same location as the pet house. He was also sleeping next to the pet house in home base. When i went to home base and back to builder base it was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by STRIKER44 View Post
    Found my yak with is updating, sleeping in my builder base in the same location as the pet house. He was also sleeping next to the pet house in home base. When i went to home base and back to builder base it was gone.
    More info, when i first log on my upgrading yak is next to pet house sleeping. If i vist builder base or attack the yak disappers.

Ok new optional update fixed
    Last edited by STRIKER44; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:57 PM.

The wardens NEW AI has some serious problem

I just witness him follow a level 1 baby dragon and 2 head hunters, and leave 32 hog riders to deal with the base themselves.

Please fix.

would like to add that there were NO heroes or other troops anywhere. Everything else was dead.
    Last edited by Bakunin; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:24 PM. Reason: Main Forum Rule No.2

If they weren't in his aura, how was he to know where they were?

Centennial Club
    Warden AI is broken also for me.

My warden still leaving 15/20 loons for a bunch of minions.. please fix that
    Last edited by BrodoCaldo; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:18 PM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    If they weren't in his aura, how was he to know where they were?
    His AI allows him to "sense" a large group of troops and follow them even outside of his aura, or at least it's supposed to.