Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 14 Bug Discussion Thread

Miners hp bar is missing!!

(iOS) War timers not showing on account profile or in clan list when visiting another clan

ďSister in battle, I am shield and blade to you. As I breathe, your enemies will know no sanctuary. While I live, your cause is mine.Ē The Oath of an Amazon

Thank you so much DragonX101 for the amazing avatar and signature! Iím no longer faceless *grins*!

Town Hall Upgrade Boost effect from Home Village applies to Troops and Hero of Builder Base as well, not sure if that's intended or not...!

Quote Originally Posted by Paribodh View Post
    Town Hall Upgrade Boost effect from Home Village applies to Troops and Hero of Builder Base as well, not sure if that's intended or not...!
    Pretty sure that is normal. Whether intended....
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Paribodh View Post
    That's has been like that from the first day that was implemented.

FYI power potion does the same thing.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldDutch View Post
    Higher refresh rate never have any advantage. Only the visuals are smoother, but the rate at which stuff happens in game (dropping troops and all of that) is still based on the server refresh rate, which is 60 Hz. This was mentioned by Darian in a post a few weeks ago.
    ah, Ok. Didnít see this. Yea, the first 24 hours was about dropping troops. If I placed a line of troops, invariably a couple would not get placed. Say, a line of 6 bowlers, then 4 or 5 would get placed. Getting the final ones down would take several taps. Or placing a coco loon may take 3-4 taps. Will continue to watch. Model is A1674, 9.7 inch so it actually might be on the older FPS, although the apple specs I looked at didnít indicate that. Still not sure why the new setting doesnít appear for an iPad Pro. Maybe just certain models and not all Pros. Really donít want to move to my air - donít like the sensitivity for games as well.

Fresh Spawn
    Miner HP isn't being shown on friendly challenges or during raids. Several of my clan members confirmed this was the case for them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by eTrey View Post
    Nope. Within 2.5 tiles is her (or his...) FAVORITE target. Not her ONLY target. So yes, she'll usually run ahead.
    If this is true it is disappointing as it defeats the purpose of using the pet to help defending the hero. I hope this changes. I want to use Lassi with the Grand warden but Lassi needs a shorter leash. Not necessarily as short as 2.5 tiles but no more than 4 or 5 tiles would be much better.

Overlap for Special Ability sprite in BB

Thereís an overlap of the purple sprite in the builder base troop menus. Instead of the a purple figure, thereís a purple paw that overlaps the figure.

Pets on builder base?

My sons builder base has LASSI napping on it. Is that a glitch? We canít figure out how that happened.

definitely not complaining, just curious if anyone had that.