Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 14 Bug Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GunnerMano View Post
    Is the ongoing maintenance break is to fix few or most of the issues? I don't see any information in the maintenance section too.
    Best thing to do if you don't see info here, they usually post it on social media:

https://twitter.com/ClashofClans/sta...95206858444810

EDIT: ninja'd!
    Last edited by Rizzob; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:29 PM. Reason: ninja'd!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyCinema View Post
    This, apparently... Still no miners hp bar fix...
    Thanks. I am used to come here for any announcement

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Healers inside invisibility spell triggering air skelis amd getting hit by black mines is that intentional?
    Before someone ask for replay it got wiped by maintenance but im sure it was just healers inside invisibility that trigger both air skeli amd black mine and die to it all happened when healer was inside invisibility
    Healers get hit by a SAM even inside an invisiblity spell. It is intentional.

Havenít read full thread...more of a visual glitch maybe, one of my upgrading builder huts has no builder hammering away on it while the one right next to it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Healers get hit by a SAM even inside an invisiblity spell. It is intentional.
    Yup,troops inside invisibility spell will trigger traps if they come into their range.
    It's the only counter for blizzard.

I've been dropping trophies while using my queen, warden, and lassi to snipe storages. Had lassi on warden since that's where I want it if I do a full attack. But my warden got damaged, so I wanted to switch lassi to my queen. Went to the troop overview screen, and there tapped the queen to switch lassi there. I could now see lassi was on my queen, but it was also signed to the warden. Moved lassi to my queen, still assigned to my warden also. But once I closed the troop overview screen and opened it again, it wasn't showing on the warden.

In summary, when you take a pet from a recovering hero to one that's ready for battle (using the army overview screen) the hero you took it from won't update to show it doesn't have a pet assigned until you close the overview.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Martvol View Post
    LOL. Do you know how often that ability has been requested.
    You can't attack yourself. It just loads your village like you hit home. Tried to revenge 3 different bases and keeps going back to your own home village.. same thing with others in my clan

Just started a new war and am looking at the donations. When I try to donate to a TH10, the troops it shows I can donate are not max, as expected (I'm TH14). But when I tap to change who I'm donating to, it still shows the nonmax levels, even though I'm now donating to a TH13. It works the same way if I first tap donate on a TH13. When I go sideways to a TH10 it shows I can donate max.

Basically, the game needs to refresh what level troops can be donated every time you switch who you're donating to.

Yak pets bug

I found a cosmetic bug in the game. If you are upgrading a pet and then do an attack in the builder base, your upgrading pet will show in the builder base. The place it appears is directly relevant to its placement in the home base. If you leave and come back it's no longer there.
    I've captured a screenshot of the pet in the builder base.
    Last edited by Cypherbot; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:34 PM. Reason: Additional information

There's a visual bug in the special abilities of builder base troops in the star laboratory. The special ability icon looks like a paw for all troops.