Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 14 Bug Discussion Thread

Ultra master builder

He is able to upgrade his hut while sleeping with opened eyes.

Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:46 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    I can conform that my builder potions (7 or 8 stacked) are gone after the maintenace.
    Is there hope for a solution?

My upgrading owl show up on BB, has this been reported? (iPadOS)

Last edited by Doddsyuk; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:34 AM.
    COC MAIN: Max TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: less that 40 walls left to max TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Working on TH13 Clash profile

Forum Elder
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    I’m not sure if anybody else has brought this up yet, but I encountered a bug that makes it so that miners’ health bars are not visible.

Edit: Also, there’s a bug where if I receive and decline a phone call while playing (both during raids and outside of raiding), the game’s sound stops playing until I restart it, even if my phone is not muted.
    Last edited by EvilEmpire; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:55 PM.
    👊🏼 Mister 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH14.1, BK 75, AQ 75, GW 50, RC 25
    Walls:
    300 DE, 25 magma
    PR: 5573 🏆 #4896 🌎 and #262 🇺🇸

Quote Originally Posted by DreadPirateRoberts View Post
    can you feel the nudge from SC to get SCID for all accounts? I was lazy with 6th account and never attached it to SCID. I just might now
    This just simply is bullying, and certainly not 'a nudge'. Disrespectful is one of the nicest words that comes to mind, the others ... well I better not post them here I guess ....

It worked just fine, but noooo they needed to make it more difficult. I'd rather not have my accounts stolen thank you.
    Last edited by JusMe; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:14 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Has overall damage when attacking in "find a match"? been tweaked? It seems as though its really taking a while for that % to go up.

Fresh Spawn
    The sound won’t work, i’ll swipe off and when I come back sound only only works for five seconds, every time. There are other minor issues as well, such as, I cant find the “ change frames per second“ on any of my Apple Products, I have 6 apple devises, 2 iPad Pros. All of them are having the same issue

Centennial Club
    Not sure if anyone has covered this yet....

Went to do a revenge - (a revenge from prior to the update, so, no replay available). It went to switch me to the revenge TH, but didnt. I ended back at my own TH. Tried it 2 or 3 times - same: return to home, do not pass go. Do not collect trophies :-)

Google play no longer launches when clash of clans loads when switching villages.

Fresh Spawn
    Under -more settings there is no “change FPS” on two of my iPads pros, and 3 Apple phones. Plus after five seconds of logging in, there’s no sound. And a clan mate wanted to show me his new walls, I stared at his base for 5 min, I didn’t see them, until I swiped out and logged back in the game