Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 14 Bug Discussion Thread

Th6 to Th7 upgraded and did not got Hero boost

it appears battle builders are experiencing a similar bug interaction with teslas that heros did before. where if it runs around a tesla it permanently gets frozen in there heres a video showing the bug https://youtu.be/11xp-6GCcVU

Quote Originally Posted by APURV77 View Post
    Th6 to Th7 upgraded and did not got Hero boost
    From the CoC blog:

Improved Town Hall Upgrade Experience

To make your transition to a new Town Hall level even more special, upgrading your Town Hall will now trigger various limited-time boosts and benefits! The boosts and benefits increase in their availability and duration as you progress through the game into higher Town Hall levels.

• Power Boost: Starting from Town Hall 4, your Troops and Spells are temporarily boosted to the maximum level allowed by your Laboratory for a limited time;
    • Resource Boost: Starting from Town Hall 4, your Resource Collectors are temporarily boosted to work at double their normal rate;
    • Star Bonus Boost: Starting from Town Hall 4, your Star Bonus rewards from Multiplayer battles are temporarily boosted to 4x;
    • Hero Boost: Starting from Town Hall 8, your Heroes are temporarily boosted by +5 levels.

Plus, per the wiki upgrade charts, you can place your DE storage and upgrade your king to lv 5 in fewer than three days, and that timeline gives ample time for farming.
    Last edited by toofinedog; May 7th, 2021 at 03:20 AM.

On TH14 only, there is a message that says “change scenery” but none of the other TH levels show this message. I get that is where I would change the scenery but the permanent message clutters up my base.

Pro Member
    Not exactly th14 related but that symbol thing in the clan chat crashing the game for android devices still hasn't been addressed. Felt like it would be wise to bring up one more time because it's such a game-breaking bug.
    Last edited by Ostentatious; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:08 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    i dont know if this bug still persist, but sometime when you requesting for second time (when nobody filled your cc) the timer is no longer there, like the cooldown for the request.
    looks like only happened to TH10 and up as it has siege machine request slot.

Tollboothwillie
    Quote Originally Posted by MaraJade1925 View Post
    On TH14 only, there is a message that says “change scenery” but none of the other TH levels show this message. I get that is where I would change the scenery but the permanent message clutters up my base.
    It's only permanent because you haven't gone through the steps. So change your scenery to the th14 one and then change it back.

Pro Member
    My CoC fails to load in iPad. It started to do this about 2 days ago. It starts to load but then crashes after a while. Sometimes it takes more than five attemps before it finally loads the game. Could it relate to any bug fix done post update? I have never experienced this kind of problem previously and my iPad has 128 Gb memory, most of it free all time, so memory shortage can impossibly be a reason.
    Last edited by hande; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:07 AM.

Tollboothwillie
    Quote Originally Posted by hande View Post
    My CoC fails to load in iPad. It started to do this about 2 days ago. It starts to load but then crashes after a while. Sometimes it takes more than five attemps before it finally loads the game. Could it relate to any bug fix done post update? I have never experienced this kind of problem previously and my iPad has 128 Gb memory, most of it free all time, so memory shortage can impossibly be a reason.
    Have there been any iOS updates for the game or your device in the past 2 days? Try uninstall game-restart device-reinstall game.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:13 AM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Recruitment tool is All grayed out again, second time this has happened to me in a few days. Is there a problem with it as not seeing any reports from others about it
    Leader of Florida Snarpon #9UL8L9JP UK/USA Based
    Lvl 18 Clan / CWL Masters 3 / Active & Friendly / Currently 48 Members
    Non Rushed TH's Welcome