Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 14 Bug Discussion Thread

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk34691 View Post
    Anyone having issues revenging someone and it takes you back to your base instead? It keeps happening with me on every revenge.
    I posted this problem a few pages ago in this thread

Hi,
    I upgraded both my Scattershots and used a builder potion to complete one of them but the max level Scattershot doesn't show up in my live Legend League base defense. It is actually one of my war base designs, which incidentally is my current active war base. Is this a bug? I completed my Eagle Artillery with a book and it showed up next battle day. I thought that all newly-finished upgrades would need to wait for the next battle day to show but it's now over two days and nothing. I did try to go into the Defense button and re-select the active design but seemingly nothing happened. What I haven't tried is to switch to a different (unsuitable) base design and then switch back as I will have to use a weak design for 24 hours since it locks after 1 change. And I don't even know if that would work since I didn't have to do that with the EA.

Please advise, thank you.
    Last edited by natster2k; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:57 AM.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #373
    Quote Originally Posted by Dis27 View Post
    I also experience this issue even after the optional update. However, it only happens against opponents in legend league. I can revenge attack against someone in gold league, but not against 2 players in legend league.
    It shouldn't be showing them as possible to revenge if they are in LL.

It looks like the Star Bonus boost on my th14 is still going on. On the screen where the Star Bonus is shown, I still can see the 4x sign. I got the 4x boost yesterday after the event expired but I thought I still got one go at it left. Interestingly, I don't see the boost on my th12. Maybe worth someone looking into it.

Cheers
    Hank
    Last edited by pavlin1819; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pavlin1819 View Post
    It looks like the Star Bonus boost on my th14 is still going on. On the screen where the Star Bonus is shown, I still can see the 4x sign. I got the 4x boost yesterday after the event expired but I thought I still got one go at it left. Interestingly, I don't see the boost on my th12. Maybe worth someone looking into it.

Cheers Hank
    It's the TH boost you got for upgrading to TH14. One of those boost is 4x Star Bonus.

Yep, could be that, I didn't think of that reason. I remember seeing post from Clash of Clans on facebook saying yesterday was last day of the boost. I thought it is separate event but it seems it's a bit different for th14s. Thanks for clarifying, darpan!

I upgraded to TH14 more or less as soon as were able to. I know we’ve had maintenance breaks etc, but I got an attack in 25 mins ago with 10 mins left on the resource boost, but I assume hero boosts would have worked on the same schedule, but they didn’t get the boost

The last attack I did that had hero and pet boosts was 2 hrs 40 mins ago. (And I wasted a training potion too thinking I’d get two attacks in with nth boost on - ho hum )
    Last edited by helloworld2; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:20 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by helloworld2 View Post
    I upgraded to TH14 more or less as soon as were able to. I know we’ve had maintenance breaks etc, but I got an attack in 25 mins ago with 10 mins left on the resource boost, but I assume hero boosts would have worked on the same schedule, but they didn’t get the boost

The last attack I did that had hero and pet boosts was 2 hrs 40 mins ago. (And I wasted a training potion too thinking I’d get two attacks in with nth boost on - ho hum )
    Checking on your training screen to see if it was paused by the maintenance...

After optional update game is crashing too often.. today it crashed around 6-7 times.. this is too much. This was never a problem for me before this update. Need to fix it soon.

Battle builder is stuck in place, until the hidden tesla underneath him is destroyed