Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 14 Bug Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Should have read the posts just above you. With this update, SC introduced a level cap on all donations to lower town halls.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-Changes
    Changes were even shown in the game so that people not so active on forums can also know about it. Yet, some will still come for the changes as bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by sisterlimonpot View Post

How strange in this screenshot your pets are in the correct unlock order in your profile. They are still LASSI, yak, owl, unicorn in mine, and I do not have any optional updates in my App Store.

Also, I love your clan name. IMO, food references are the pinnacle of clan naming.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Changes were even shown in the game so that people not so active on forums can also know about it. Yet, some will still come for the changes as bugs.
    Because to a logical mind this would've never happened freely. Trying to shove this genie back in the bottle is sloppy developing.... plain and simple!

And it goes to show when you muddy up the news section with "who cares" videos of nonsense then we even stop reviewing those.
    Last edited by sisterlimonpot; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:32 PM.

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation No HP above troops (miners)

Hey,

since the update I see no HP bar above my troops (in my case: miners).

Is this a bug? It's pretty disturbing because I don't know when to pop the health spell e.g.

You can see it here:
    https://i.ibb.co/PYzW5VX/IMG-0764.png
    https://i.ibb.co/GdRHdL1/IMG-0765.png

My device:
    iPhone 11 Pro Max
    iOS 14.4.2
    CoC ver. 14.0.1
    TH12
    Miners Lvl. 6

Did you get your Builder Unicorn Yet?

So I am upgrading my Unicorn on the Main Base when I discovered that I have one on my Builder Base now.
    BuilderCorn.png

It's a known bug.

It’s been reported, but tbh when I have used miners, I never healed them at the right time, so the hp bars may as well have been invisible.

Because to a logical mind this would've never happened freely. Trying to shove this genie back in the bottle is sloppy developing.... plain and simple!

And it goes to show when you muddy up the news section with "who cares" videos of nonsense then we even stop reviewing those.
    It isn't illogical and it isn't sloppy. You made a mistake. You didn't pay attention to the sneak peeks discussing it, the threads discussing it, the in-game news discussing it, any youtubers discussing it, etc. and came here stating it was a bug when it is an intentional change for valid reasons. It's ok, we all make mistakes. It would be better to just say "oops, sorry, I missed that" and then go to one of the threads discussing the reasons why the change was made, the pros and cons, etc. I personally don't think it was all that needed, but there are valid reasons for it and it is a change requested many times in the past.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #329
    Because to a logical mind this would've never happened freely.
    I really don't understand why you say this.

Trying to shove this genie back in the bottle is sloppy developing.... plain and simple!
    That is twice you have said this, without giving any ratinale for it either time.

Now that is sloppy. And entirely your own fault.

Is it just me or is anyone else seeing new Game Center friends? I never added anyone new and after update dropped my friends list has random new GC friends. It added a few people not just one.

Says they are GC friends not (you know) clash friends.