Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 14 Bug Discussion Thread

Once I click on Army button, The Train Troops tab is not responding, Can't see what's being trained in background

Is there anyone who can't rotate the layout in edit mode now?

No news from Amazon… 😭

Trainee

A miner bug.

Yes exactly a miner bug ... I mean i can't see my miner's hp while attacking.this happens only with my miners idk whatsa the problem, though i have installed latest version

Bit specific here but on a Galaxy S10 every time I switch from one of my mini's to my new th14 using Google Play the game crashes to my phone's home screen. It doesn't happen when switching between my mini's (2 x th13 & a th12)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by IthakK View Post
    No news from Amazon… 
    Be nice if supercell could tell us what is going on. Nearly 24h later. Nearly ready to install google app store on my tablets.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    It’s not a bug. You can also assign them from the pet house while the pet house is upgrading.

Not sure if I'm missing the point here but I started 1st build of my pet house yesterday and my options when clicking are spend gems to finish, use a Bob or boost builders. I don't have the capability to assign Lassi on my army tab either. I'm in danger of FOMO!

Any idea why not or what I should do?

Quote Originally Posted by EdenGen View Post
    Not sure if I'm missing the point here but I started 1st build of my pet house yesterday and my options when clicking are spend gems to finish, use a Bob or boost builders. I don't have the capability to assign Lassi on my army tab either. I'm in danger of FOMO!

Any idea why not or what I should do?
    Go to pet house and click on pets. From there you can assign them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    Go to pet house and click on pets. From there you can assign them.
    Thanks, only problem is that when I click on the pet house the only options that appear are spend gems to finish, use a book or boost builders. Could it be because I've not already unlocked the building?

Quote Originally Posted by EdenGen View Post
    Thanks, only problem is that when I click on the pet house the only options that appear are spend gems to finish, use a book or boost builders. Could it be because I've not already unlocked the building?
    What do you mean? Would you post the image here?