Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 14 Bug Discussion Thread

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    You can still check from builder huts.
    Ah so just checked again. Iím upgrading my builder huts and it doesnít show how long the boost has left when you click on those ones, however if I click on one not upgrading it does show how long on the boost.

Not sure if thatís a bug or not

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by dkwalabase View Post
    There is still bug on the page of MY CLAN or any bookmarked Clan.. bookmark tag hides the clan league level(cwl).
    I have checked 4-5 clan. Problems on every page.

But unbookmarked clan shows that league level.. no problems with that.
    It is because they have added another clan identity there (language). But the space is limited. This is the reason behind it.

Pro Member
    I just saw carboon's video of TH14 attack and was wondering something...
    Is the ice effect when TH13 get destroyed is no longer available at TH14?

for example, if Balloons take down the TH and they get caught in the ice effect, rage spell or haste spell doesnt speed them up, and the spell basically wasted
    but if I understand correctly, at TH14 the poison effect doesnt prevent that, when the TH explode we can just haste the balloons away from it and nothing will hold them back like in TH13.

Is this intended ? cause it kinda make TH13 stronger over TH14

My Pet shop is being built (so from lvl 0-1), when I click on a hero from the army tab I can assign Lassi to it but then I get a out of Sync error message and need to reload the game, and Lassi isn't assigned to that hero.
    I should not have the option to assign Lassi until the pet shot is built I think.
    Disregard if already reported.
    Nvm, already reported.
    Last edited by Erik5839; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:04 AM.

One of my friends tried assigning LASSI to a hero from the army tab before the building is completed and got a client-server error and crashed.
    The ability to assign the pet before the building was completed had been removed during maintenance yesterday, but you still get the option. It just doesn't work, so your game crashes.

Think they need to release an actual downloadable update to completely remove that interface part.

I dont know its a bug or feature

My th14 is blinking/poping i dont know which word will suite it

Its like animation or something

While visiting others base its normal
    Last edited by Ankitagrawal; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:34 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    There seems to be a problem with not getting the bonus level when donating troops to higher level THs
    I am in a level 15 Clan.
    When donating a level 5 ice golem from a TH 12 (Clan Castle level 8) to a th 13 (Clan Castle level 9) I dont get the bonus levels. It arrives as a Level 5 Ice Golem.

I have made a video of the problem here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7kic8xrtz...Clans.mp4?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by TeufelDK View Post
    There seems to be a problem with not getting the bonus level when donating troops to higher level THs
    I am in a level 15 Clan.
    When donating a level 5 ice golem from a TH 12 (Clan Castle level 8) to a th 13 (Clan Castle level 9) I dont get the bonus levels. It arrives as a Level 5 Ice Golem.

I have made a video of the problem here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7kic8xrtz...Clans.mp4?dl=0
    This need to be fixed before the new patch arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by TeufelDK View Post
    I am in a level 15 Clan.

This need to be fixed before the new patch arrives.
    I have found the issue. Teufel your icegolem level is lv3. Am i right?
    The donation tab shows the final level of the troop if it would be donated.

Not sure if this is a bug or it was always like that(i forgot my good old th7 days)
    But in my th7 mini, where i just got the king, I cannot see my hero health bar in the icon, which is not the case in my main account:
    [IMG] [/IMG]
    Last edited by blazeaxel; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:33 AM.

Made by, Be a Legend