Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 14 Bug Discussion Thread

Warriors are OP
    I don't know if this is mentioned but Miners hp is not showing during the attack.
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:40 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    I don't know if this is mentioned but Miners hp is not showing during the attack.
    Download the optional update (latest version)

Senior Member NattensNinjaerJakob's Avatar
    Is there an overview somewhere of acknowledged bugs that are not yet fixed?

Eg. the issue with API data on destruction of builder huts and Town Halls...

• Fix for background audio (music, podcasts) being stopped on game launch

​I've had this issue on android since the th13 update. It effects spotify and youtube music. Is there something I can do to stop this? All in-game sounds are disabled.
    Last edited by DarthPat; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:50 PM.
    Goodbye Forums. It's been fun!

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

|STATS|

Quote Originally Posted by mitzu View Post
    Haven't read all the bug pages but I have an issue while loading any villages on my Samsung Galaxy S10 +
    Every time a village is loaded, the upper bar (where the notifications and clock is displayed) and the navigation bar (where back, menu, exit are displayed) are popping up and when the village is loaded they dissappear.

This is really annoying as next-ing is causing a lot of screen changes.
    I am also seeing this every time a village is loaded ( including while attacking).

I am on the latest version of play store. App crashes and closes while visiting social tab and while trying to spectate friends attack

Edit: S10+ ,Samsung Galaxy
    Last edited by JayasundarRB; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefTuk View Post
    Not sure if this is update related, but I just replaced my main device with a Lenovo M10 & have weird issues with the game asking to open Google Play accounts, even though the accounts are on SC ID. It's crashing on ID changes.
    Updated to the latest version & this is still happening. I wiped the device & set up everything from scratch. Loading one SC ID works fine. If I try to add the other, the game brings up Google Play Games & asks which account to use. The accounts were originally connected to Google Play IDs, but have been on SC ID for at least a year.
    Leader of Bellum Tigers #2CR0QQC
    Expert Goblin Butterknife Attacker

Centennial Club
    Anyone having issues revenging someone and it takes you back to your base instead? It keeps happening with me on every revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk34691 View Post
    Anyone having issues revenging someone and it takes you back to your base instead? It keeps happening with me on every revenge.
    I also experience this issue even after the optional update. However, it only happens against opponents in legend league. I can revenge attack against someone in gold league, but not against 2 players in legend league.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    May not be relevant but android or apple? I just tried on my Samsung s20 and it worked fine.
    Android Samsung note 9