Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Full Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    I never knew that healers used to splash onto buildings at all... mostly because the last th13 challenge was the first and only time I saw healers in the cc.
    I'm pretty sure they used to flat out heal buildings. I don't remember if defenses were just another heal target or if they only did it after troops/heroes went down or already had full hp.

Due to the timing of the fix, I wonder if they discovered the bug because of the special challenge, since it's definitely not common enough (based on my personal observations) or even courteous to donate healers.
    Last edited by toofinedog; April 12th, 2021 at 01:26 AM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by COCJay2 View Post
    Hey Question is anyone still having problems with the 'find new members' function after creating a new clan. It has been 4 days since I created my own clan and I haven't been able to recruit anyone with the function because nothing is showing it's completely blank.
    Any help or suggestions on how to solve this problem.
    This is my clan tag you can come see for yourself.
    #2LOG9LJ22
    Contact in-game support ,
    Or try once the update drops

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    The update notes said that once you upgrade to th7 all starter challenge rewards would be automatically collected. Dunno what this means for pre-existing th7s and up.
    I would expect this to mean rewards earnt but not collected. So as the previous poster said, no rewards earnt so nothing to collect. Just my take on it anyway

TH14 with no new defense???

I thought there would be a new defensive building in the TH14 update, why? First, upgrading to TH14 you will have some more walls plus new levels of buildings and a few traps, no new defense towers, so it can be said that this is just a stronger TH13 version basically. We also have 5 builder they can attack and repair but it's quite low, won't do much with eDrag attack or Drag Bats. Second, we have 4 new pets with considerable power, after we reach the maximum level of heroes and pets, it will be very easy to get 3 Star TH14, especially these 4 pets ONLY participating in attacking and does not participate in defense, thus unbalancing the game. Third, almost every hall has a new defense type, TH9 has Xbows, TH10 has Inferno, TH11 has Eagle, TH12 has Giga Tesla, TH13 has Scattershot, TH14 has only Poison Bomb but will not be effective for the Eternal Tome of Grand Warden, so there are no separate new defense building to represent TH14. I hope SPC know what I mean ...
    Last edited by Jackdahunter1; April 12th, 2021 at 03:56 AM.

There is already sticky you can post there than to create new one,
    Th 14 is not released and you asummed offense is stronger than defense wait for some time before commenting offense is op

Quote Originally Posted by PKapoor View Post
    Contact in-game support ,
    Or try once the update drops
    Ok thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by Jackdahunter1 View Post
    I thought there would be a new defensive building in the TH14 update, why? First, upgrading to TH14 you will have some more walls plus new levels of buildings and a few traps, no new defense towers, so it can be said that this is just a stronger TH13 version basically. We also have 5 builder they can attack and repair but it's quite low, won't do much with eDrag attack or Drag Bats. Second, we have 4 new pets with considerable power, after we reach the maximum level of heroes and pets, it will be very easy to get 3 Star TH14, especially these 4 pets ONLY participating in attacking and does not participate in defense, thus unbalancing the game. Third, almost every hall has a new defense type, TH9 has Xbows, TH10 has Inferno, TH11 has Eagle, TH12 has Giga Tesla, TH13 has Scattershot, TH14 has only Poison Bomb but will not be effective for the Eternal Tome of Grand Warden, so there are no separate new defense building to represent TH14. I hope SPC know what I mean ...
    Why don't you count the builders as a new defense? They might not be super strong but they are new and they are a defense.

As for thinking the warden ability will be enough to stop the poison, you should consider how an 8.5 second ability will stop a poison that last longer than 8.5 seconds. When you come up with a way thats not cheating to extend the warden ability, please let me know.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    Why don't you count the builders as a new defense? They might not be super strong but they are new and they are a defense.

As for thinking the warden ability will be enough to stop the poison, you should consider how an 8.5 second ability will stop a poison that last longer than 8.5 seconds. When you come up with a way thats not cheating to extend the warden ability, please let me know.
    How long does TH poison lasts?
    I have not see or hear any details about this, but I assume is still at 8 seconds since that's how long the TH13 explosion slow down effect duration.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post

How long does TH poison lasts?
    I have not see or hear any details about this, but I assume is still at 8 seconds since that's how long the TH13 explosion slow down effect duration.

Yes, Builder Huts defensive is a good defense boost for TH14, placing is the key here, no one gonna put the Builder Huts on the corner no more. However, the stats doesn't seems like it could stop the offense boost in Hero Pets. They add HP 13K to your attack, or to put in perspective, 2 Max PEKKA (50 housing space) worth of HP to your offense. We have not seen such offense boost in previous TH levels. I understand though, we don't know for sure until we play the max gameplay, but neither do anyone that says otherwise.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; April 12th, 2021 at 04:33 AM.

Open 24 Hours
    Without pets TH14 would have been a great balanced Townhall, but with pets its going to be the very much offence heavy & more easy to 3 star than TH13 was.