Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The simple solution for ties regarding clan wars

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ALPHA2000 View Post
    Sorry, but I'm not willing to include any clans or player id's here. I rather close this topic
    You realize that you lost all credibilty with this statement, right?
    Share the clan tag, make public your war record, let us see these perfect wars.

Proof is in the pudding, so show us the pudding; otherwise your credibility is nonexistant.

Also, in regards to my previous post within this thread, again, a stalemate is exactly that: no winners and no losers. You neither won a tie nor lost a tie; you tied. That's it. Nothing to fix.
    Last edited by joemann8478; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:09 AM.

Banned
    Hey. I just want to say that I don't like the tie breaker solution but I would like to see a double tie breaker of some sort. Instead of most attacks loses how about the clan with the faster average attack speed wins? Because faster attack speed requires more skill and shows more quality in the attacks themselves instead of punishing people for scouting bases and stealing loot. What if in a 5v5, I get a perfect war in 5 attacks but I lose because I used one extra attack to get the loot? This would be unfair so your solution doesn't work but I agree with what you are trying to do.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #33
    It's definitely unfair for my clan to perfect a 50 v 50 war with 60 attacks for instance, and the opponent perfects with 90 attacks.
    No it isn't.

We have 2 attacks each in regular war for a reason.

There is nothing the slightest bit "unfair" about it being a tie when both clans have perfected, even if one clan took 50 attacks and the other used all 100.

And what do you mean my skilled failed. The opponent used 30 more attacks than we did.
    Indeed "a tie is not a win" but using less attacks means you're the expert and in this case it should be a sure win.[/QUOTE]

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #34
    "Weak opponents" yeah? what about the elite wars. I see you didn't mention anything about it. And this whole idea was meant for competitive wars. I just added mixed clans for seasoning and to give some concern for them.
    Neither did you mention anything about elite wars.

50v50 100% ties simply don't happen at elite level. Even 15v15 They are incredibly rare.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #35
    Sorry, but I'm not willing to include any clans or player id's here. I rather close this topic
    Request granted.