Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions about Hero Pets

The number of Books of Hero I have exchanged for gems between th13 and th14 should be more than enough if I receive the same number of them between th14 and th15.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee1111 View Post
    Getting your pets to lvl2 your gonna be a beast. Vs your opponents in war.
    Sure, while they still have all their th13 defences. I’m not ready to spend the kind of money that it would take to have such a small, fleeting advantage though.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 868 fair play wins and counting...

This should keep people busy even until th15 comes out. 18 months I don't see myself max th14. I finally maxed my rc other day and warden. Time for other 2. Be awhile for that. I have over 20 accounts I had planned to rush to 14. I wont now no point

Quote Originally Posted by SomePeopleCallMeMaurice View Post
    Without GP discounts or books, it will take 52.5 days per pet to max and between 1.565 million dark elixer (l.a.s.s.i.) and 2.25 million dark elixer (unicorn). It is definitely on par with the th9 hero grind possibly worse (I know the numbers look worse but in legends you can easily raid enough DE to keep one down constantly).
    Well then they should be called “Beasts of Burden”.

Hero upgrades are far more important than pet upgrades. Can you upgrade hero and it's assigned pet at the same time?

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by ziya645 View Post
    Hero upgrades are far more important than pet upgrades. Can you upgrade hero and it's assigned pet at the same time?
    I intend to have one pet on upgrade constantly. I figure raiding/warring with 3 pets should be fine for a while.
    Yes you can upgrade heroes and pets at the same time if you can get enough DE to do so.

You can only assign 1 non-upgrading pet to 1 non-upgrading hero so if you have 4 pets up and only 3 heroes up, I'm assuming you leave one pet behind in the pet house when you go out raiding. But you can assign the pet you "don't want to take" to the hero that is upgrading.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Centennial Club
    Has anyone done the math on the complete upgrade path for the pet building and each pet to achieve max on each? Sounds like it should be its own darn achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by RaxusPrime View Post
    Has anyone done the math on the complete upgrade path for the pet building and each pet to achieve max on each? Sounds like it should be its own darn achievement.
    Do you want time because that's 210 days no items or gold pass continuous. If you want cost its 7,685,000 de total. Someone else gave the per pet time and range if costs per pet

Yeah regular player would never be able to max out when they reach lv8 or something pets another update will come.

I have a question my th14s don't seem to give me answers on. I'm wondering how many days is it per upgrade on pets lvl. If there is 10 lvls each isn't that like 40 different upgrades 1 at a time. Can you upgrade 2 pets 3 or all 4 at once? Is it lab upgrading? Or how is it done
    Check out the sticky thread that lists the levels, costs, etc. for all of them.

That's insane. They are pushing hard to make it pay to win
    Not really. The number of levels/time isn't significant compared to how long it will be before th15 comes. The fact they released all of them right away does encourage some of the highly competitive players to spend money, though.

This should keep people busy even until th15 comes out. 18 months I don't see myself max th14. I finally maxed my rc other day and warden. Time for other 2. Be awhile for that. I have over 20 accounts I had planned to rush to 14. I wont now no point
    As noted above it is 7 months and that is without any books or hammers, both of which are earned for free. Th15 is a lot more than 7 months away.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjaydee View Post
    Yeah regular player would never be able to max out when they reach lv8 or something pets another update will come.
    That just isn't true. A free player if active will upgrade all of the th14 content before th15 comes out. It has always been that way and there is nothing about this new hall that suggests otherwise. I have an account with the gold pass, but I have two others with no gold pass and I won't purchase anything. I will just attack 8 times per day in legends. I am confident both will max out th14 before th15 drops, without spending any money.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.