Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions about Hero Pets

New Bloke/Chick
    Yes but seems like kind of a waste no? Use it on Heros>CC>EA>Inferno>Scatter or last TH upgrade in my opinion.

Multiple pet upgrades

I have lassi down upgrading and a Rune of Dark sitting there, so I am wondering if I can update two or three pets at the same time? Or is it one at a time in the pet house?
    Last edited by FlexyMcRoid; April 15th, 2021 at 04:27 PM.

The pet house offer only one sleeping place.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; April 15th, 2021 at 04:11 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    a Book of Ruin? What update are you on? I want one of those. Sounds efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by WillyRecks View Post
    Nice catch. Automatically completes one deconstruction?

I just put my first pet down for upgrade, and the interface is very similar to the lab where it shows the upgrading pet with a timer at the top which options to gem/book for to complete, and the rest grayed out. One nice difference is you can still view the other pets’ info screens. Kaptain Kat did confirm this over the weekend in the pet sneak peek sticky, but it’s always nice to experience yourself before passing the knowledge to others.

Quote Originally Posted by WillyRecks View Post
    Dammit I sound like an amature now, I have not had my coffee yet 😔

Thanks for the answer, I'll save my book of ruin destruction dark for later. (Rune of DE)
    Last edited by FlexyMcRoid; April 15th, 2021 at 04:30 PM.

Looked a bit couldn’t find any other thread seeming appropriate so here goes:

during an attack, my unicorn (who was assigned to the rc) hero died. According to the info, unicorns favorite targets are heroes. After rc died I still had queen and warden up, yet unicorn moved to a (very nearby) wizard instead of those 2 heroes (which were on the other side of the map). Is that “normal”, I’d think the unicorn would seek out heroes wherever they are, just like a hound seeks out AD no matter where it is regardless of where hound is dropped.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2141 View Post
    Looked a bit couldn’t find any other thread seeming appropriate so here goes:

during an attack, my unicorn (who was assigned to the rc) hero died. According to the info, unicorns favorite targets are heroes. After rc died I still had queen and warden up, yet unicorn moved to a (very nearby) wizard instead of those 2 heroes (which were on the other side of the map). Is that “normal”, I’d think the unicorn would seek out heroes wherever they are, just like a hound seeks out AD no matter where it is regardless of where hound is dropped.
    From watching one of the youtube videos in sneak peaks, yes this can be normal. If a hero is in the unicorn's range it will switch to a hero, however if the heroes are out of range and other troops are closer in the unicorn's range the unicorn will heal it/them(?) I don't know if unicorn is single target or area like healers.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Can pets be upgraded or used while pet house is being upgraded?

So I just put down the pet house and was wondering if once itís done at level 1 can I still use the pet or keep upgrading it (like the lab with the new update) while the per house is being upgraded? Since the initial upgrade times are low I was wondering if I could keep upgrading them while the house is being upgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynamesjeff666 View Post
    So I just put down the pet house and was wondering if once itís done at level 1 can I still use the pet or keep upgrading it (like the lab with the new update) while the per house is being upgraded? Since the initial upgrade times are low I was wondering if I could keep upgrading them while the house is being upgraded.
    Once started, the pet upgrade will continue even if pet house is put on upgrade. But you cannot start a new pet upgrade while pet house is still upgrading.