Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TH14 needs to buy all builders for optimal defense?

TH14 needs to buy all builders for optimal defense?

i know theres a lot of points of why you should have all 5 builders before th 14, and i know its not that hard to collect gems to get all 5 builders. HOWEVER i just wanted to say that i feel annoyed the need to spend 2000+ gems in order to get the full benefit out of th 14 defense. i opted in never getting the 5th builder beforehand because i never really needed it when i had the gems and i was very much content with the pacing of 4 builders. Am i overreacting or is it a bit lame? btw i love the idea of the builder hut becoming a defense i just feel sad i have to part with 2k gems for another one of them.
    edit: and before the smart-alics come in here saying a 250 hp building was an advantage, im here to say that its nowhere near the effect of a mini tesla.
    Last edited by CorValerie; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:00 PM.

You are sad about losing 2k gems ??When you are using them to get the best value they can provide in game,i.e, to get another builder.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    You are sad about losing 2k gems ??When you are using them to get the best value they can provide in game,i.e, to get another builder.
    maybe i should be grateful that its forcing me to buy the 5th, after all they are making it easier to farm without troops or spells and the times are getting longer on upgrades. i just commonly have builders free already so its going to bother me that i spent 2000 gems just to see that number of sleeping builders increase because its a valuable defense.

Quote Originally Posted by CorValerie View Post
    maybe i should be grateful that its forcing me to buy the 5th, after all they are making it easier to farm without troops or spells and the times are getting longer on upgrades. i just commonly have builders free already so its going to bother me that i spent 2000 gems just to see that number of sleeping builders increase because its a valuable defense.
    And what other purpose do you have for gems,you will be encashing them for real money?
    Edit:- Also after maxing your base,all those magic items from clan games and season rewards will get converted into gems only and all 2000 gems that you are "forced" to use will be recovered easily.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:20 PM.

Centennial Club
    im here to say that its nowhere near the effect of a mini tesla.
    You are right, but it will help you more that a stock of 2000 gems in defending your base (and you will grow faster with one additional builder)!

Even if you have a gem launcher, a P2W building that you can load with gems, around 500 each defense, that spreads 380dps single target.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    And what other purpose do you have for gems,you will be encashing them for real money?
    Edit:- Also after maxing your base,all those magic items from clan games and season rewards will get converted into gems only and all 2000 gems that you are "forced" to use will be recovered easily.
    currently i have a lot of hero skins in mind that i want to buy, and more coming as time passes. i also used to like the book of heroes from the trader to stay in war. again with my rate of playing it should be very telling getting to max is going to be a struggle and there really isnt a point where ill "catch up" in gems either since there will be more things i want with them, really just feels like a setback *even if it is the best use of gems and all the other perks that come with it*

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by BrodoCaldo View Post
    You are right, but it will help you more that a stock of 2000 gems in defending your base (and you will grow faster with one additional builder)!

Even if you have a gem launcher, a P2W building that you can load with gems, around 500 each defense, that spreads 380dps single target.
    What's a p2w building?

currently i have a lot of hero skins in mind that i want to buy, and more coming as time passes. i also used to like the book of heroes from the trader to stay in war. again with my rate of playing it should be very telling getting to max is going to be a struggle and there really isnt a point where ill "catch up" in gems either since there will be more things i want with them, really just feels like a setback *even if it is the best use of gems and all the other perks that come with it*
    ... if it bothers you that much, then ... don't buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    What's a p2w building?
    A figment of their imagination? Sure isn't any existing building in CoC ...

Tired of all the free to play players whining about having to spend their free gems to get items in game. I totally believe in supporting the developers for bring this game to us. I understand not everyone can afford buying gems or packages for the game but to me it’s worth paying for items that probably cost a cup of Starbucks coffee to some. Thank you developers!!!!