Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should i upgrade to th12?

Warriors are OP
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Depends on how the clan sets up its regular war roster, and how seriously that clan considers regular (classic) war..
    If somebody was at the top of our mixed hall roster and maxed out the big guns soon as they hit the new hall, then they would be on the bench until their account caught up.

Weight gain isnt linear.. Dropping the big boys early will gain significant weight, whereas if one waits till the account gets a foothold within the hall, it is barley noticeable at the higher halls..
    You are correct in that an account needs to be able to defend itself, but it needs to be defending itself against a same weighted (sized) hall..
    Inflating that weight before it is ready wont really help much in mixed hall war.
    Of course we use a fairly lightweight top end.. Heavy top and it wont make much difference I would guess

So far as OP goes.. If the clan has CWL as its main focus, then jumping is never a problem any time..
    If the clan wars with a heavy roster, it still wont hurt by jumping, because your weight gain, and lack of available defensive power will be insignificant..
    War troops at max are always a must..

I agree the upgrade plan is wrong.. Traps and bombs are only fillers for getting the builders back into sinc.
    In our clan, you would disappear off the regular war roster by jumping before those big boys were maxed out.
    Yeah you are right I forgot, it is also dependent on respective Clans.

Like in my clan anyone below th13, their attacks won't matter much as there are a lot of backups, so one would not consider war weight very seriously for lower halls.

Also i haven't said to max big guns quickly, I was just making sure to him that he should plan upgrades in such order that before going to next th, atleast his big guns should be maxed.

As said earlier it totally depends on him that what he want to do. We can just give advice

Centennial Club
    OP how did you max walls before defenses? Esp with so much lab work and defenses leftover? Genuinely curious how much time you put into raiding that much to end up in this situation.
    Gonna leave this here so I don't have to search every time someone says "help I can't get in touch with support"

Clash of Clans customer support: https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cupholder View Post
    OP how did you max walls before defenses? Esp with so much lab work and defenses leftover? Genuinely curious how much time you put into raiding that much to end up in this situation.
    Whenever im not busy in life, i just buy super gobs and use a training potion for 1 hour while i leave one builder free to keep my walls upgrading. It was pretty easy