Thread: Puzzle pieces in valley shop

Puzzle pieces in valley shop

I only have 2 puzzle pieces left to get for my last gorilla, I can easily get these pieces in my valley shop but they are showing unavailable, anyone know why?

Are you in the Derby? Do you have any puzzle pieces on the horseshoe rewards?
    GC: Walneyst
    KiK: Walneyst
    Level: 271 Town: 120
    Achievements: 150/150 Fish: 172/172
    Bolt, Screw and Mallet Farm

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasingrainbows View Post
    I only have 2 puzzle pieces left to get for my last gorilla, I can easily get these pieces in my valley shop but they are showing unavailable, anyone know why?
    It happened to me with 2 puzzle pieces with the going on current Valley (only need 3 pieces to complete). I suppose you mean the puzzle pieces are greyed out so you cannot take them though you have enough tokens.

Check if you CURRENTLY have 2 puzzle pieces in your derby prizes. If you do not have any, or if you have 1 puzzle piece, you can ask for the other puzzle piece on your Valley reward.

Write to the support through the game and tell them that the puzzle pieces are greyed out in the valley reward even though you have enough tokens. They will ask for a screen shot. Attach the screen shot to the link that the support will provide. You will get your puzzle pieces via Alfred (depending on if you currently have in your derby reward and how many). In turn, the support will deduct the tokens.

If you have not unlocked all the derby rewards yet, clearly state that if you will get puzzle piece as a derby reward is an uncertainty. The support is very helpful on this matter (I got my 2 puzzle pieces on my valley reward though we still have unlocked derby column that will be unlocked soon).

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Lily77; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:36 PM.