Thread: New spell

Fresh Spawn

New spell

There should be a spell added to the game called “trap spell” or something along those lines (preferably in the builder base) that activates all traps inside of its area, this will be a great addition as it will make the attacker be thinking more about where traps will be hidden and make map designer more cleaver with trying to fool people

Step 1. Use my low level account in war to dump a bunch of these anti-trap spells all around the opponent's base to figure out where the traps are. Step 2. Use my main account to attack the base knowing now where all the traps are.

Bad idea all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Step 1. Use my low level account in war to dump a bunch of these anti-trap spells all around the opponent's base to figure out where the traps are. Step 2. Use my main account to attack the base knowing now where all the traps are.

Bad idea all around.
    But then you forfeit the attacks of that lower account. So it’s a strategy.

The spell could be made such that you cant donate it to lower level ths

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz0 View Post
    There should be a spell added to the game called “trap spell” or something along those lines (preferably in the builder base) that activates all traps inside of its area, this will be a great addition as it will make the attacker be thinking more about where traps will be hidden and make map designer more cleaver with trying to fool people
    I think this idea was brought up somewhere else in the last little while and I agree with Phoenix on this one.

The attacker won’t think more about where traps are hidden—they will probably just come to rely on finding a bunch (and forget how to check for them/deploy just one troop before the rest, etc). “Ok, no traps here, go.” Or “traps here, send a barb, go.”

The designer (one that actually thinks about where to put them) will continue to use their knowledge of troop AI/pathing to put them where needed. They aren’t going to try to guess where someone is going to drop a spell. The ones who don’t think about what they’re doing with traps, won’t.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Nice idea but it's ruled out.
    "(GAME PLAY) Extra time, trap reveal, target specific building"
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:54 AM.