Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring update release date

Spring update release date

I am excited about getting into TH14. Does anyone know when it will go into effect? I am hoping to get going this weekend and not have to do it during the week as I work during the week and will have less time to play.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Iím sure there are people who know but they arenít likely to share that info as usual.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    Before end of month i guess
    Stalk me on Instagram @Clash.With.Realm (85k+ followers)

level 306 - 42m dark - 45k unbreakable - 20
    k infernos - 30k xbows
    10k eagles - 113/114 achievements - 2b spoils - 4.7k stars - Full Stats
    Ľ

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjask View Post
    I am excited about getting into TH14. Does anyone know when it will go into effect? I am hoping to get going this weekend and not have to do it during the week as I work during the week and will have less time to play.
    While nobody who knows is allowed to say, they have never put out a main release at the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    While nobody who knows is allowed to say, they have never put out a main release at the weekend.
    OP, we can use things like this to guess. It probably won't be today or Sunday, that would be very uncommon. Usually, they like to have time to work on the inevitable bugs and problems, so they prefer earlier in the week. They have said today's sneak peek was the last. This leads us to....probably Monday or Tuesday, maybe Wednesday.

Personally, I wish they would tell us the day it is planned, as soon as it gets close, such as where we are at now. However, I totally understand why they don't because people tend to freak out when some little thing happens that causes a delay. Sometimes, that delay isn't even their fault, if they submit it to Google/Apple and there is a delay on their end.

I'm guessing they are planning on Monday and it will be Tuesday or Wednesday if there is a delay. Just an educated guess based on them saying the sneak peeks are done and past history of prior updates.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Centennial Club
    My (almost certain) guess is Monday.

Game developers tend to work Mon to Fri so if there is a problem with the release then they want to have as much time to fix it as possible, so releases (especially big ones) are planned earlier in the week.

Additionally, weíve had the last sneak peak and Hammer Jam finishes early Monday. Everything points to a Monday release.

Key things that could hold it up are last minute bugs, but this is unlikely as I canít imagine SC not doing their groundwork on this. Theyíre a major company with experience and this isnít a rushed fix that could be released without being fully tested. The one thing that is out of their control is setting the update up. They have to deal with Android and Apple which are two separate companies. They need the update to be confirmed and available on both formats simultaneously. Any delay on either one would force SC to hold the update back.
    Last edited by Sohei; April 10th, 2021 at 11:42 PM.

I'd be surprised if it isn't Monday, mid-morning.

It must be early in the week, I remember last time they did a major update things were buggy for several days, and they don't want to have to work fixing things over a week end... or a night, so early in the week and in the day.
    It makes no sense to build the hype and then have us stew for a week. Sneak Peeks are all done.

The release date is Monday morning EST.

Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    The release date is Monday morning EST.
    Source? I dont disagree but it is an opinion not a confirmed fact.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Monday is the best, if there is a bug, they will have 5 days to fix it before going on weekend

ask if they follow Agile.

if they follow agile then release would be Tuesday, day of sprint planning
    Last edited by rurunix; April 11th, 2021 at 01:47 AM.