Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Full Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    I quoted you, because I was asking you. If you removed a barbarian statue, that is the reason why more grass isn’t growing. If you have only 1 statue left, you will only have max 25 grass. If you have no barbarian statues left, but you have grass, more grass can spawn from the existing grass. If you have neither, it is my understanding from one of the wikis no more tall grass will spawn. This isn’t permanent because the statue decoration can always be purchased or placed to grow more.
    Oh ho ho. Never saw the decor for BB. 250 gems, will get it on my main, if I miss the grass a lot
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    ??? I guess I just fast clicked through it starting our current war.
    I stand corrected: apparently the war selection screen is now sorted as villages appear on the war map instead of the 'old' way of the trophies a base has at the time.

I have deleted my earlier post and apologized to the poster. Although it would have been much better if they had included the 'what' they were so happy about. I've started several wars and it had completely eluded me.

Quote Originally Posted by remy40 View Post
    Thanks. I will continue to monitor
    donít forget builder base obstacles (excluding tall grass) counts as part of your total quota of obstacles (which is a total max of 45 I think)

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by helloworld2 View Post
    donít forget builder base obstacles (excluding tall grass) counts as part of your total quota of obstacles (which is a total max of 45 I think)
    Thanks for the replies everyone. The lawn is mowed and regrowing and I have a new stump growing on the main. Been playing since 2014 and never noticed a hiccup like this before. Business as usual now

Forum Superstar
    Just want to express my thanks for the SC folks who put so much effort into the petís animation when you click them. Lassi looks up at you and barks, Hooter does a spin, Yakkity stands on itís hind legs like a dog looking for a treat and sadly the unicorn is upgrading so I dont know what they do. Good job though SC!
    Last edited by Tosti111; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:52 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesnít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Just want to express my thanks for the SC folks who put so much effort into the pet’s animation when you click them. Lassi looks up at you and barks, Hooter does a spin, Yakkity stands on it’s hind legs like a dog looking for a treat and sadly the unicorn is upgrading so I dont know what they do. Good job though SC!
    Uni gets up on her hind legs and neighs with a magical-sounding flourish.

Centennial Club
    Has anyone noticed the queen going through gaps in walls anymore so then she did previously? Been testing it out, funnelling a lot and sheíll still just stick to the outside and walk around a wall to a builder as far away rather than go inside.

I thought this would stop all those bases with stupid holes making normal wall breakers completely obsolete but I canít see the queen going in them reliably enough for those bases to disappear, and therefor normal wall breakers still being useless

Quote Originally Posted by RazorUltron View Post
    Has anyone noticed the queen going through gaps in walls anymore so then she did previously? Been testing it out, funnelling a lot and sheíll still just stick to the outside and walk around a wall to a builder as far away rather than go inside.

I thought this would stop all those bases with stupid holes making normal wall breakers completely obsolete but I canít see the queen going in them reliably enough for those bases to disappear, and therefor normal wall breakers still being useless
    It got worse imo, she is completely ignoring open compartments and running towards the other corners

Quote Originally Posted by RazorUltron View Post
    Has anyone noticed the queen going through gaps in walls anymore so then she did previously? Been testing it out, funnelling a lot and she’ll still just stick to the outside and walk around a wall to a builder as far away rather than go inside.

I thought this would stop all those bases with stupid holes making normal wall breakers completely obsolete but I can’t see the queen going in them reliably enough for those bases to disappear, and therefor normal wall breakers still being useless
    I've noticed she will go in now when there is a one section gap in the walls rather than ignore it as though it wasn't open at all like before. I like it so far.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I've noticed she will go in now when there is a one section gap in the walls rather than ignore it as though it wasn't open at all like before. I like it so far.
    Maybe Iíve just not quite funnelled right in that case. Just used QW in near enough every attack since update and I havenít noticed her go inside anymore than she did before but who knows.