Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Full Patch Notes

Very nice update but upgrades take far far too long now and sucking a bit of fun out of the game to be honest.

Need to be capped at 2 weeks as 20 days is plain ridiculous.
    Username: sparticusdanbob
    Level: 226
    Town Hall: 12
    Clan: TBS - good adult only clan with high level players, come and join us! :-)
    Clan Tag: #VPVCRU8

Dear Rdog11, WHY you don't need the 5th Builder? even we TH14 still hope with 7th builder...and you said you really good to manage your builder??

Sorry not to offend, if you think 2k gems are difficult, that's mean you spent gem in the wrong way, or you didn't know how to play with a good step by step as a new clasher. So many veteran clasher here and still play until today because we still enjoy the game, at least until the current update...

How about my account gem saving?
    I have main 3 accounts Th13 max :
    1st with 2,8k gem
    2nd with 4,1k gem (about 100 walls to lv14)
    3rd with 4,8k gem (still with mix lvl12-l3 wall)

My twin brother just has 1 account, Th13 max with lv12-13 wall BUT his saving gems is 13,7k Gem until last CWL March Season, now he just plays as a semi-active player with busy 9 to 5.

my mini account?
    TH12 with 5 builders, current gems 50, spent about 1k gems during hammer jam to buy builder and research pot from the trader.
    TH10 with 5 builders, gems about 2,8k
    TH9 with 5 builders, gems about 1,9k - less than 10 months playing
    TH7 with 4 builders, gems 100 and slowly progress to 2k gem (this id just for leader clan)

Spend a gem in the right item, especially for me is BoH and builder potion from a trader with the urgent condition and no medal
    If you already have enough gem to 5th builder, so for TH14 you don't need gemming like YouTuber or hard cash player, you just do a listing priority and prepare gem for buying BoH from the trader.

Game system update always gives the new player more easily and so many speed up feature in the last 3 years development...
    How about us (veteran players) who play this game for about 8 years, how difficult and a long time to upgrade from TH9 to TH10, no magic hammer, no builder potion, no medal, no heroes pot, no power pot and any cool item like now.

2k gem is very easy to reach if you really follow and do the right step to play, this game gives so many easier and faster things for new players or low TH level...
    Last edited by ChiefWie; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:45 PM.
    Visit my Youtube Channel : Bhinneka Gaming
    IGN : Kokochi - TH13 Max
    Clan Sam Kok Warrior

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #233
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdog11 View Post
    The fact is more rare is why it should be purely optional to spend it. It takes about 500 days to build up 2000 gems with a maxed gem mine, but a maxed elixir collector gets 2000 elixir in 21 minutes. Yes, it is quite different. Not comparable.
    P2W means something that requires you to spend actual money in order to acquire or achieve something in-game, and without spending money you are unable to progress in the game. Nothing in Clash that affects gameplay requires spending of actual money. Gems are no different than any other currency like League Medals, Hammers, Books, etc. All of them are acquired over time, and all of them can be used to progress faster in the game. Rarity of a specific currency does not make it any less of a currency that can be acquired in-game.

If anything, Gems are one of the more easily acquired 'rare' currencies because it doesn't require you to do anything other than collect them every day.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #234
    I’m sure someone has brought this up already, but if the builder hut is now a defense, then TH14 is pay-to-win because the last builder hut costs 2,000 gems... that doesn’t seem fair to those of us who don’t feel like spending that much on a builder hut.
    I have 5 accounts. All have the 5th builder. None if them spent a single penny prior to getting those. So no, it is not pay to win.

If you don't feel like spending that much on a builders hut, then you aren't likely to be max TH13 yet, since you wn't have been progressing fast enough with only 4 builders.

I doubt there are more than a few hundred TH13s who don't have the 5th builder.

Just got caught up in the discussion and forgot to post it but here it is now: THANK YOU for the free scenery & better looking classic BK skin
    Last edited by darpan2704coc; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:48 PM.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #236
    Then I hope you’re consistent in this logic, and you never complain about anything being too expensive in real life, because you could just save up the money to pay for it!
    That has NOTHING to do with what he saud, and NOTHING to dobwith whether it is P2W.

If you can reasonably get sufficient gems without paying, then it is NOT p2w. End of story.

All the other replies have shown that to be perfectly possible.

Millennial Club
    Idk if thia been mentioned didnt saw it anywhere but i saw people saying they were able to unlock 6th builder with lvl 25 or soo(not 30 for sure) battle machine did it really changed or what?

Centennial Club

Congratulations on TH14 and the new update release

Many of us have played Coc for years. As a developer myself, trying to understand what must go into a release is an interesting thought process - the graphics, the continuous struggle to balance offense/defense and ensuring the points & costs dont lead to unintended consequences.

TH14 adds many new items, whilst living within the constraints of our mobiles (eg max number of buildings, speed of the processor to handle so much, going on). Lining up everything, for D-Day (or is that U-Day?)

Then, the final hurdle, presumably updating databases, getting all machines in sync, and pushing out to the app stores.

Amazon shames themselves that this was not automated and quick. Despite nearly 6h after Android and Apple stores having the update, Amazon are still a no-show. That must be frustrating for the team.

And, despite the inevitable bugs & glitches (I wonder how they manage to happen!).

The team end up putting themselves in the front line - people reporting bugs, people enjoying and upgrading. And inevitably, the never ending stream of complaints, likely to happen, until TH15 appears!

Kudos to everyone. Help yourself to a creamy doughnut, a mouthful of beer, and a drink of pizza !

Did I miss where they mentioned that they'd be changing the SC ID layout to not include the corresponding email to the account anymore? Now it just shows the account number with the base name under it. This is disturbing as someone with many accounts who has learned to identify the accounts by the email over the years instead of base name.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    Did I miss where they mentioned that they'd be changing the SC ID layout to not include the corresponding email to the account anymore? Now it just shows the account number with the base name under it. This is disturbing as someone with many accounts who has learned to identify the accounts by the email over the years instead of base name.
    This IS something that was requested in the QoL thread - to NOT show the email addresses, for security reasons... I haven't seen anything about it besides that request, but just thought I'd mention it