Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Full Patch Notes

Not a big fan on the nerf on lower THs not getting max cc troops. I can understand the rationale behind it, but what used to be possible seems more difficult to achieve now. I'm referring to THs needing to hit up. If war matchingmaking is perfect, no issue. If there are some mismatches at the lower levels, this becomes an issue. Not major, just annoying.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #312
    Quote Originally Posted by Yachi View Post
    Not a big fan on the nerf on lower THs not getting max cc troops. I can understand the rationale behind it, but what used to be possible seems more difficult to achieve now. I'm referring to THs needing to hit up. If war matchingmaking is perfect, no issue. If there are some mismatches at the lower levels, this becomes an issue. Not major, just annoying.
    I understand why people don't like that.

But if you think about it, that really should be the case that it is hard to hit up.

But agreed, it does mean that war mismatches at the lower end of the roster are more difficult to counter now.

I just discovered you can rotate the animation of your currently upgrading pet from within your pet house upgrade screen. I wouldn’t have known if I hadn’t tried to pet it.

cc donation limits = solution to a problem no one had

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #315
    Quote Originally Posted by tonelar View Post
    Not true.

There have been many requests for this or similar.

And it is a problem which was only going to get worse as more and more levels of troops are introduced.

Warriors are OP
    Quote Originally Posted by tonelar View Post
    Infact it provides better opportunities for lower th's to attack smartly without relying too much on cc. Great improvement in game 👍

Did anyone calculated how many days are required to max pets without books and gems?

Quote Originally Posted by APURV77 View Post
    Did anyone calculated how many days are required to max pets without books and gems?
    I think somewhere in this or another post it said 210 days

Quote Originally Posted by APURV77 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    I think somewhere in this or another post it said 210 days
    Yes, ~51 days per pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Yachi View Post
    War matching will never be perfect. The issue is when you have a spread of TH levels in a war. A TH14's war weight is so MASSIVE that anything under TH11 would be considered a rounding error.

It was always stupid for TH6-8 to ROFLstomp equal TH levels due to absurd troop level in the CC.