Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Full Patch Notes

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post
    You select the language which you want to use while playing the game. For example I prefer the English setting even if I'm not a native speaker.
    I'm guessing it will be like clan location settings. Just info but not something that can stop anyone from joining.

Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    Most likely not. Its a clan setting not an individual setting. There may be an attempt to use it to to connect people the machine has learned speaks English for example. Since there's no individual language selection, I highly doubt they would be able to connect the way you hope.
    The hall setting for the clan is also a clan setting, but it does impact what players show up in your search. I hope it works like that.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Fresh Spawn
    Does anyone else think the number of upgrades in TH14 is a joke? 40 levels of pets and 20 levels of heroes which makes 60 levels combined. When is anyone gonna war? Insanity. Worst update ever....

Quote Originally Posted by Djzcko View Post
    Does anyone else think the number of upgrades in TH14 is a joke? 40 levels of pets and 20 levels of heroes which makes 60 levels combined. When is anyone gonna war? Insanity. Worst update ever....
    I plan to use magic items for heroes and war while my pets upgrade since I can have 3 up. No reason to not war in the meantime. Its not like ill be going against very many max th 14s when the upgrade drops.
    Last edited by chased123456; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:18 PM.

I have been sitting on maxed Dark elixir for about a year now.
    Wasted some 7 million dark elixir last year,so I am happy that there will be no such wastage this year.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    I plan to use magic items for heroes and war while my pets upgrade since I can have 3 up. No reason to not war in the meantime. Its not like ill be going against very many max th 14s when the upgrade drops.
    Quality of life goes to zero. Never ending upgrade cycle. Always at a disadvantage in war because pet or hero will be upgrading. It sux.

Did you skipp TH9 or something? 50 Heroes levels were already there so 60 isn't a huge leap anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Wasn't a year full of super troop update enough.
    The current available super troops
    are enough as we can use only 2 of them in battle.
    That was last year

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    That was last year
    They completely focused on th14 in this update.
    Also must be saving up new super troops for next update.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Did you skipp TH9 or something? 50 Heroes levels were already there so 60 isn't a huge leap anyway
    Quality of life. Th14 upgrades are way more expensive than th9. Have fun farming the DE needed for all the hero upgrades...supercell was suppose to be improving quality of life. This is a major step in the wrong direction...