Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Full Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by F34RTEHR34PER View Post
    With the IOS changes... does the 10.5 Pro from 2017 still count as pro to get the 120Hz and metal usage?
    Why would you want 120Hz ? it will drain your battery nearly 2x faster than on 60Hz...
    Clash of Clans - TH13, Heroes 75/75/50/20

Boom Beach - HQ
    : 24 Level: 71
    TD:70
    (M31+G13+G13+G13), TH:49 (M35+G14), GBE:42 (M42)

Quote Originally Posted by PKclash View Post
    itzu stating in his video that the archer queen will no longer ignore the open walls.

Is this really true? If yes then i am so happy for this
    As I noted earlier, I also am very happy if it works. It will buff the queen and nerf mass ground attacks as players move away from designs with open walls. (That isn't why I like it, I like it just because it never seemed natural for the queen to act the way she did for one section openings.)
    Last edited by 2222; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:24 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthropropos View Post
    Layout Editor

(...)
    "Allow swapping of buildings also in the editor without triggering the layout cooldown."
    This is great. So we can try a setup visually in the editor and disregard changes without triggering the cooldown?
    Not generally, no.

This is just where you do the "building swap" type move, where you move one building over the top of another same sized one, and it automatically swaps the position of the two.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Why not? They did the last time they reduced them.
    Because the last time it was only a few things getting changed. This time it is every defence at all lower town halls.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #105
    Quote Originally Posted by BrodoCaldo View Post
    That is a bug abuse. Xp level gives you an idea about the player experience in game. Higher levels identify larger amount of time spent in game! It'a a sort of business card
    Only to people who don't understand the game. There are so many ways to accumulate it that it is almost meaningless.

And it cannot be "bug abuse" unless there was a known bug being deliberately exploited.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Drin96 View Post
    I'm happy to see this change. However, will the players who supposedly abused it by botting XP until level 500 in these modes, have their XP set back to normal?
    Of course not.

Anybody known to have been botting it will have been banned.

Anybody else was doing nothing wrong, so they won't be punished, even if it were possible for SC to identify every event that increased their XP.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Djzcko View Post
    Does anyone else think the number of upgrades in TH14 is a joke? 40 levels of pets and 20 levels of heroes which makes 60 levels combined. When is anyone gonna war? Insanity. Worst update ever....
    So many fewer days of upgrading than TH9 was or TH10.

It is only 52 days total for each pet to maximum. And 40 days per hero. We have had worse than that in the past, and when DE was not as abundant.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Djzcko View Post
    Quality of life. Th14 upgrades are way more expensive than th9. Have fun farming the DE needed for all the hero upgrades...supercell was suppose to be improving quality of life. This is a major step in the wrong direction...
    Sorry, this is just plain false on every level.

TH9 heroes were way more of a grind than these will be. Expense is relative to income, and DE is just so much easier to come by than it was in those days.

I think virtually nobody working through TH9/10 when 10bwas the max ever had surplus DE. At TH13 most players do.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    "Make war info screen text compatible with 1 attack wars by not mentioning the exact attack count."
    Does this mean we will get one attack wars?
    We already do - CWL

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #110
    Quote Originally Posted by martas84 View Post
    It is not full patch notes...the most important note missing... when is release date?
    The update date has never been in any part of any patch notes.