Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Full Patch Notes

How long does TH poison lasts?
    I have not see or hear any details about this, but I assume is still at 8 seconds since that's how long the TH13 explosion slow down effect duration.
    Well, from what I remember, it is about 20 odd seconds
    I would assume most would have like 6-7 seconds of warden tome thru poison, with walls and heavy defences and high HP buildings, you can stop troops for more time causing them to have more effect of poison
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    How long does TH poison lasts?
    I have not see or hear any details about this, but I assume is still at 8 seconds since that's how long the TH13 explosion slow down effect duration.

Yes, Builder Huts defensive is a good defense boost for TH14, placing is the key here, no one gonna put the Builder Huts on the corner no more. However, the stats doesn't seems like it could stop the offense boost in Hero Pets. They add HP 13K to your attack, or to put in perspective, 2 Max PEKKA (50 housing space) worth of HP to your offense. We have not seen such offense boost in previous TH levels. I understand though, we don't know for sure until we play the max gameplay, but neither do anyone that says otherwise.
    I dont have an exact time but even the best timed warden abilities don't last long enough to get through the poison according to any of the videos I've seen.

As for the defensive balance, there are many buildings that didn't get levels. We could see them get significant buffs later. Remember we haven't seen all of th 14 and won't for quite some time.
    Last edited by chased123456; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:48 AM.

Trainee
    did u forget the battle buider 😅😅

Centennial Club
    It is one thing to point out that there's no "signature" defense, but another thing entirely when you are claiming outright that the game is unbalanced when the update has not even landed, nor have any of us experienced maxed level play to make these claims.

Please, lend me that time machine of yours because clearly you have access to some future knowledge of the game.

What you have here is pure conjecture based on written patch notes, not actual gameplay. Why don't you actually, you know, give it some time to land and see how it all plays out?

As for the defensive balance, there are many buildings that didn't get levels. We could see them get significant buffs later. Remember we haven't seen all of th 14 and won't for quite some time.
    Pretty much this. As those of us who have experienced multiple past updates will be aware, Supercell do not release every available upgrade for a TH in one go.
    Gonna leave this here so I don't have to search every time someone says "help I can't get in touch with support"

Clash of Clans customer support: https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html

Pro Member
    If one calculates the increase of offensive weight one should as well include calculations of the increased weight of the various defensive structures. In addition to defending builder huts the defensive buildings will have upgrades that count as well for hp as increase of dps. Without having maxed th14s one can impossibly say whether there will be problems with game balance or not.

Builder huts will support defense to some extent

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    The update notes said that once you upgrade to th7 all starter challenge rewards would be automatically collected. Dunno what this means for pre-existing th7s and up.
    If you currently are TH7 you have nothing to collect because you haven't earned any of those rewards. You also cannot go back and earn them, since you already have the option to work on the current free tier in the season pass....

what isn't clear about that?

Centennial Club
    I am ready for the update. Maybe they are just waiting for the Hammer Jam to end?

Given how long it will take the vast majority of players to max out the pets, no way we can suggest offence is overpowered. By the time most players get there we would have had 2 possibly 3 additional updates which will no doubt buff defences further.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Mark Twain

Lol me too ready/ just come here to check announcements