Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Full Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by dbl4210 View Post
    I think it's a bug. it seems it changes - one day this account doesn't have the TH info, while on another day it may change it to another account.

and yes, it makes no sense to have the player ID bolded at the top.... whose idea was that....
    It’s not as a big a deal as you and maybe someone else is making it. You can go into the settings of your Supercell ID profile and see your SC ID profile name and your logged-in email address right beneath it.

then they need to make this available somewhere else that *I* can see!
    like i'm switching to a new phone and how do i register each account on the new phone without knowing the email addresses?

Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    Its a privacy issue. For anyone who makes and shares videos or streams, they probably won't want their emails known by all. Especially if one of the emails is a private email. The little streaming I've done makes me glad they can't see my email.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    It’s not as a big a deal as you and maybe someone else is making it. You can go into the settings of your Supercell ID profile and see your SC ID profile name and your logged-in email address right beneath it.

where is supercell ID profile? i was looking for that in settings somewhere and didn't find it.

where is supercell ID profile? i was looking for that in settings somewhere and didn't find it.
    You find it within the supercell ID menu itself. Go to a logged in account, tap the in-game gear. Instead of switching, tap “connected”, tap the in-menu gear, et voilà.
    Last edited by toofinedog; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:22 PM.

thank you! this is helpful. i never looked at this page before.
    having said that, i still think it's a lot more convenient to be able to see the email addresses all on the same screen...
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    You find it within the supercell ID menu itself. Go to a logged in account, tap the in-game gear. Instead of switching, tap “connected”, tap the in-menu gear, et voilà.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #276
    I'm not following what you are saying. which feature has been requested by many ? to make email address invisible? i can't possibly imagine why many want to do that..... now most of the information on that screen are useless, like the ID? .... can we bring back email address.... i have over a dozen accounts - this is so inconvenient....
    If you want the email address, then just set the name of the account in SCID to your email address.

It was asked to hide it for privacy reasons. Whenever somebody posted a Youtube video showing them switching accounts, there would be a couple of frames showing their email address. So people with a named account wanted ONLY the name to show, not for it to first fash up the email address.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    If you want the email address, then just set the name of the account in SCID to your email address.

It was asked to hide it for privacy reasons. Whenever somebody posted a Youtube video showing them switching accounts, there would be a couple of frames showing their email address. So people with a named account wanted ONLY the name to show, not for it to first fash up the email address.

But I would also like to see my base name, since each name has its own meaning. Both name and email addresses are useful to me, while player ID, TH level and trophy level are not.

But I would also like to see my base name, since each name has its own meaning. Both name and email addresses are useful to me, while player ID, TH level and trophy level are not.
    Then put name and email address in the name field. Something like Basename, emailaddress with no .com.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #279
    It always was the case, since they introduced the ability to nae each SCID entry, that the name took the place of the email address. It was just that up until this update, the email address was flashed up very briefly first.

The next big upgrade (TH 15) will be announced in 2 years, not earlier. So, we need a lot of patience... 😉

Kind Regards - Stanley