Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Full Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Research Potion does not speed up the Pet House upgrade as they are a different category/class of unit. As of this moment, nothing speeds it up. The only thing that does give any kind of benefit is the Hero Potion which grants the +5 levels to Hero Pets along with Heroes. If we feel that some kind of boosting item is necessary or if any potions should apply, we'll make that change in the future.
    Thanks for replying

Quote Originally Posted by Rdog11 View Post
    Not everyone is as active as you... Not everyone has enough free time for 5 accounts. Surely I’m not the only one who thinks 2,000 gems is a lot... I already have about 3,000 right now (I’m not TH14 though) but, considering a maxed gem mine takes about 500 days to build up 2,000 gems, it’s quite a big loss. Not to mention I never need a 5th builder hut... What used to be a luxury purchase is now a necessity, yet the price has remained the same.
    I've got 5 accounts all with 5 builders. I've never spent a penny on any of them. Hence not P2W.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH9-13
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/byNR2xZ

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    P2W is defined by having an item in a game that can only be obtained by real life money purchases. All the builder huts can be bought by just playing the game, and by the time any account is th14, they all would have had the opportunity to earn enough FREE gems in game to make the purchase of all 5 builder huts. If you chose to spend those gems elsewhere that was a choice you made.
    Then I hope you’re consistent in this logic, and you never complain about anything being too expensive in real life, because you could just save up the money to pay for it!

Since it wasn't answered (I didn't find answer) and I'm just wondering (curious actually) about what happened to those troops which have been donated before the update and now aren't supported by those TH because of the new restrictions. Were they just vanished or were still in the cc after update?

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Since it wasn't answered (I didn't find answer) and I'm just wondering (curious actually) about what happened to those troops which have been donated before the update and now aren't supported by those TH because of the new restrictions. Were they just vanished or were still in the cc after update?
    Their level was not reduced. I still had my maxed out electro dragon in my cc after the break.

Made by, Be a Legend

About this New Update TH14...

Awesome update congrats Supercell

Agree completely. Got a lot of questions but excited so far. Have to admit the pet is cool.

Btw...Anyone know if you start upgrading heroes will that cancel the 5 day boost on that hero? Want to make sure before I press any buttons.
    Last edited by Jwp721; April 12th, 2021 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    Agree completely. Got a lot of questions but excited so far. Have to admit the pet is cool.

Btw...Anyone know if you start upgrading heroes will that cancel the 5 day boost on that hero? Want to make sure before I press any buttons.
    Upgrading my Queen did not cancel the 5 day boost

Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide View Post
    Upgrading my Queen did not cancel the 5 day boost
    thanks Monoxide. I found it in the notes. Now for maintenance break to end.

After being maxed for so long it’s like Xmas day!
    Last edited by Jwp721; April 12th, 2021 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post

Upgrading of heros no longer cancels any boost in effect. Listed in the QoL changes.