Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Full Patch Notes

Centennial Club
    While I think that they could have done a much better job giving us QoL enhancements we actually asked for, this patch is obviously massive and rich with new content and features. Looking forward to it.

Millennial Club
    So the notes re the builder says:
    Once upgraded beyond Level 2, the Builderís Hut will actively defend itself with a weaponized turret that shoots invading enemies. Furthermore, Builder will no longer hide inside his Builder Hut and now takes an active role in defending your Village! In order to stymie the damage being done to his architectural wonders, Builder will attempt to repair nearby Defenses during a battle.
    Eric showed in his video the builders also repairing a gold mine. Is this a developer bug or are the notes wrong?
    I remember being told there was time when healers repair buildings if the healer was in the defensive CC and this lead to more resources then actually available being taken from the mines/collectors. Unsure if this was true or not but if so, could we see similar if this isnít changed also.. esp if maybe just a skelly was doing the damage?

7:03 to see this
    https://youtu.be/W1y9jNT-BlU

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: 25 | Max Trophies: 5500+

Ah, the great old school grind is return. Personally I'm up for the challenge

Quick question related to the Starter Challenges thingy.

What happens when Iím already higher than TH7 (TH11 in my case)?

Do the rewards get automatically collected and those that donít fit in the TH get converted to gems? ( that would suck massively )

OR

Players that have TH7 or higher already, do not receive these rewards at all? ( Iím absolutely fine with this outcome honestly )

Asking so no Magical Items get converted to gems ( wasted :P )
    Best Regards
    Last edited by blankxgod; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:25 PM. Reason: Wording

Quote Originally Posted by blankxgod View Post
    Quick question related to the Starter Challenges thingy.

What happens when I’m already higher than TH7 (TH11 in my case)?

Do the rewards get automatically collected and those that don’t fit in the TH get converted to gems? ( that would suck massively )

OR

Players that have TH7 or higher already, do not receive these rewards at all? ( I’m absolutely fine with this outcome honestly )

Asking so no Magical Items get converted to gems ( wasted :P )
    Best Regards
    You dont get magic items because you never started and finished a challenge so you never progressed to any tier to get the reward. Think season challenges, you have to earn the reward to get the reward.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    You dont get magic items because you never started and finished a challenge so you never progressed to any tier to get the reward. Think season challenges, you have to earn the reward to get the reward.
    The update notes said that once you upgrade to th7 all starter challenge rewards would be automatically collected. Dunno what this means for pre-existing th7s and up.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    The update notes said that once you upgrade to th7 all starter challenge rewards would be automatically collected. Dunno what this means for pre-existing th7s and up.
    It says all unclaimed rewards will be automatically collected. Unclaimed in my view means that you mustíve finished some of the challenges that were set to unlock a reward. Much like gold and silver pass.

I donít think anyone currently TH7 or higher will receive any of these rewards as they didnít exist before.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    So the notes re the builder says:
    Once upgraded beyond Level 2, the Builderís Hut will actively defend itself with a weaponized turret that shoots invading enemies. Furthermore, Builder will no longer hide inside his Builder Hut and now takes an active role in defending your Village! In order to stymie the damage being done to his architectural wonders, Builder will attempt to repair nearby Defenses during a battle.
    Eric showed in his video the builders also repairing a gold mine. Is this a developer bug or are the notes wrong?
    I remember being told there was time when healers repair buildings if the healer was in the defensive CC and this lead to more resources then actually available being taken from the mines/collectors. Unsure if this was true or not but if so, could we see similar if this isnít changed also.. esp if maybe just a skelly was doing the damage?

7:03 to see this
    https://youtu.be/W1y9jNT-BlU
    The notes also say the builders no longer hide in their huts, but they never did. If anything, they will now because they escape through a hatch under the hut when the weaponized hut is destroyed instead of seeking refuge in the town hall at the start of battle. Looks like builders in lv 1 huts will continue to hide in the town hall 14.

Healers did use to heal buildings, and it's interesting to see they are removing the last remnant of that behavior in this update. Healing a a storage or collector shouldn't increase the available loot, just the hp, but I haven't seen enough healer healing buildings videos to know if they ever did. I wouldn't be surprised if there is still a "loot" animation when struck if more hp than loot remained.
    Last edited by toofinedog; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:07 AM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    The notes also say the builders no longer hide in their huts, but they never did. If anything, they will now because they escape through a hatch under the hut when the weaponized hut is destroyed instead of seeking refuge in the town hall at the start of battle. Looks like builders in lv 1 huts will continue to hide in the town hall 14.

Healers did use to heal buildings, and it's interesting to see they are removing the last remnant of that behavior in this update. Healing a a storage or collector shouldn't increase the available loot, just the hp, but I haven't seen enough healer healing buildings videos to know if they ever did. I wouldn't be surprised if there is still a "loot" animation when struck if more hp than loot remained.
    I never knew that healers used to splash onto buildings at all... mostly because the last th13 challenge was the first and only time I saw healers in the cc.

Hey Question is anyone still having problems with the 'find new members' function after creating a new clan. It has been 4 days since I created my own clan and I haven't been able to recruit anyone with the function because nothing is showing it's completely blank.
    Any help or suggestions on how to solve this problem.
    This is my clan tag you can come see for yourself.
    #2LOG9LJ22