Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why Supercell, just why?

I don't mind the defenses being a bit weak for some time because I'll have only 3 pets out of 4 for at least 9 months from the day of the update and I'm sure this will be the case for most people.
    Being unable to war or push in legend just because you have a pet down at all times and can't 3 star any base at all would be pretty boring and it would cause many people to quit the game.

Warriors are OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Adarsh1275X View Post
    I don't mind the defenses being a bit weak for some time because I'll have only 3 pets out of 4 for at least 9 months from the day of the update and I'm sure this will be the case for most people.
    Being unable to war or push in legend just because you have a pet down at all times and can't 3 star any base at all would be pretty boring and it would cause many people to quit the game.
    But at the same time its a great deal for sc as they will get a lot of buyers who are in a hurry to max it all.
    Anyways, I don't think pets will matter a lot initially as defence would also be low (similar to th13). So it's wrong to say like that unless everyone is using money to finish them all.
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:29 PM.

Whilst I may not agree to the reason I am in agreement, why pets ? It seems almost all developers think in game heroes need pets or players want pets. I was a long time World of Warcraft player and can say pets where a complete waste of time. Indeed it was just a distraction to take your mind of the grind. I have never thought about stop playing CoC until I read the word “pets”. I hope everyone ends up feeling the same and pets go the same way as the builder base and simply forgotten about.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonfod View Post
    Whilst I may not agree to the reason I am in agreement, why pets ? It seems almost all developers think in game heroes need pets or players want pets. I was a long time World of Warcraft player and can say pets where a complete waste of time. Indeed it was just a distraction to take your mind of the grind. I have never thought about stop playing CoC until I read the word “pets”. I hope everyone ends up feeling the same and pets go the same way as the builder base and simply forgotten about.
    Maybe read more than the word pets. They appear to offer very good strategic value and flexibility. They are not just toys.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Maybe read more than the word pets. They appear to offer very good strategic value and flexibility. They are not just toys.
    But also, why do people judge something before trying it?
    Last edited by BrodoCaldo; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:14 PM.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Given they will have a significant effect on main village game play, there is zero chance of them being forgotten about, nor even of going a similar way to builder base, and not being used regularly by everyone.

“Offense” is not an offensive word. Or is it?

Pro Member
    I am a bit disappointed with the offense to defense balance. I prefer defense. My war base holds up well but I rarely war. My home base (also my own design) gets rolled rarely. I was hopeful before the last sneak peek that defense would be the rule at least to begin the TH14 journey. But I do like the pets so will likely put them high on the priority list. I was hoping they would defend!

Offense has to be ”OP” especially mass attack meta ( a.k.a spam attacks ). In legends and CWL all of us casuals attack pro base builder made bases. They may be old or often seen but they defend well against a mediocore attackers. So you have pro defense but not so good offence. How to even the gap? Only way is to buff offense so much that even casuals can get an occasional three star ( usually with mass attacks ). Our last CWL in master 2 is a good example. We had 6 three stars against max def th13 bases ( and more threes against rushed bases ). 5 of these six was done with a mass attack. The last with hybrid.

Th14 is going towards the heroes with pets are everything direction. I remember the times before the great hero nerf. Are we going towards that?
    Last edited by Grimbolg; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:49 AM.

I have never thought about stop playing CoC until I read the word “pets”. I hope everyone ends up feeling the same and pets go the same way as the builder base and simply forgotten about.
    Would you be a little less upset if they named it "P.E.T.S"?