Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic Shovels change/rework

Cool Magic Shovels change/rework

I really like magic shovels and am always short of them and unfortuneatly i often sometimes move an obstacle and a year later i want to move that very same obstacle again as i have more obstacles i did a year ago and would like to shift things around a bit. And tbh for 500 gems and just one use i find them slightly pricy so i propsoe:

If we use a magic shovel on an obstacle we don't move it but instead transform it into a full decoration (can be stashed and moved as often as people want)
    Additionally a new tab in decorations could be dedicated towards storing the stashed seasonal/limited decorations like the logmas tree or the transformed obstacles.

So then the 500 gems would give you ever so slightly more value and it would not really change much of the game's balance.

TDLR:
    Magic shovels transform obstacles into normal decorations instead of moving them.
    Last edited by ebbe202; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:52 PM. Reason: Changed "the" to "storing the stashed" for additional clarity

Additionally it would also allow us to use/show these obstacles in war bases.

There can be a legendary shovel that can move the same obstacle 3 times.
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ebbe202 View Post
    I really like magic shovels and am always short of them and unfortuneatly i often sometimes move an obstacle and a year later i want to move that very same obstacle again as i have more obstacles i did a year ago and would like to shift things around a bit. And tbh for 500 gems and just one use i find them slightly pricy so i propsoe:

If we use a magic shovel on an obstacle we don't move it but instead transform it into a full decoration (can be stashed and moved as often as people want)
    Additionally a new tab in decorations could be dedicated towards the seasonal/limited decorations like the logmas tree or the transformed obstacles.

So then the 500 gems would give you ever so slightly more value and it would not really change much of the game's balance.

TDLR:
    Magic shovels transform obstacles into normal decorations instead of moving them.
    I don't think they would do this. Mainly because the shovels are kind of an income for SC.
    Maybe if they sell the obstacles in the shop they might be able to recover the revenue but then the shovel becomes useless so both ideas are somehow unlikely to happen...
    I would like it to happen though. I think it is an idea worth considering.
    Last edited by frzmzr; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frzmzr View Post
    Maybe if they sell the shovels in the shop.
    Yeah it would be really cool if one could buy them in the league shop (I know this has already been suggested some time ago, and was not ruled (also reconfirmed not to be ruled out in an interview with judo), so maybe they might add this in the future)
    Last edited by ebbe202; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:41 PM.

I don't think they would do this. Mainly because the shovels are kind of an income for SC.
    Maybe if they sell the obstacles in the shop they might be able to recover the revenue but then the shovel becomes useless so both ideas are somehow unlikely to happen...
    I would like it to happen though. I think it is an idea worth considering.
    If they'll start to sell obstacles in the shop so shovels of obstacles will be absolutely useless.
    Imagine a situation that you buy a gem box for example, (but it can be any other obstacle), and you deploy it where you want to, you just saved yourself a shovel.
    The work of the shovel has done by your cheap (compare to a shovel) purchase and you took some money from supercell.
    Not the best idea /:
    Edit: nevermind
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserRadiation View Post
    If they'll start to sell obstacles in the shop so shovels of obstacles will be absolutely useless.
    Imagine a situation that you buy a gem box for example, (but it can be any other obstacle), and you deploy it where you want to, you just saved yourself a shovel.
    The work of the shovel has done by your cheap (compare to a shovel) purchase and you took some money from supercell.
    Not the best idea /:
    First of all, I mentioned in my own comment that it would make the shovel useless. So I don't see why you'd want to write this much to contradict that idea

However if they sell some of those old X-mass trees and spooky halloween decorations from 3-4 years ago I would definitely buy it!
    There are things they can do to not make the shovel obsolete. Like 1- Introduce that special obstacle in the shop after 1 year of its first appearance. 2- Sell it at higher gem prices! Maybe this way we'd see a shovel for 50 gems in the trader (instead of 500 which is already ridiculous) and then those obstacles for 100 gems... Just maybe!

First of all, I mentioned in my own comment that it would make the shovel useless. So I don't see why you'd want to write this much to contradict that idea
    Oops I didn't read the whole message😅

However if they sell some of those old X-mass trees and spooky halloween decorations from 3-4 years ago I would definitely buy it!
    Me too! but I think it's ruled out /:
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:12 PM.

Maybe if they sell the obstacles in the shop.
    Even though this would surely be nice. This is sadly (as for now) confirmed that SC does not plan on reintroducing the old obstacles (ever). But as the phrase "never say never" goes .... maybe they might it add someday....
    (Like they also said upgradable builders would not come but th14 introduced upgradeable builders.... so one never knows)
    Last edited by ebbe202; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:47 PM. Reason: Fixed some spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by ebbe202 View Post
    Even though this would surely be nice. This is sadly (as for now) confirmed that SC does not plan on reintroducing the old obstacles (ever). But as the phrase "never say never" goes .... maybe they might it add someday....
    (Like they also said upgradable builders would not come but th14 introduced upgradeable builders.... so one never knows)
    On the last point, 2 very different things. The frequently requested and ruled out ideas were to upgrade builder huts to work faster and / or double up builders on a single upgrade. Weaponized builder huts are something else.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22