Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dropping out of Legends

Banned
    The most effective way to drop and the fastest i believe is to just not attack at all like many others have suggested. Since the legends system is funky and as long as you attack, you will either get trophies or gain none. You cant lose trophies from attacks, only on defense. So if you want to farm then I suggest you just drop to around the 5050 mark and just farm there in case someday you might wanna drop out again cuz the loot in legends is always there and basically doesnt change.

Pro Member
    Titan already had little loot (not a Legend player) so I am dropping now. Crystal is where I usually live.

For those not in Legends now, how’s the loot after the update?
    whatever

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StanDadVille View Post
    For those not in Legends now, how’s the loot after the update?
    In titan 1 , its pretty good after about 10 next (with 15-20 sec cloud) we get 500k+ gold/elixir 5k+ de ,
    And for those who can attack more than 8 times , its better to stay in titan than legend.

Edit:- just found a base with 600k+ g/e , 7k+ de.
    Last edited by PKapoor; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PKapoor View Post
    In titan 1 , its pretty good after about 10 next (with 15-20 sec cloud) we get 500k+ gold/elixir 5k+ de ,
    And for those who can attack more than 8 times , its better to stay in titan than legend.
    Pushed to Legends from Titan because of clouding in my mini.