Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dropping out of Legends

Dropping out of Legends

Seeing as SC haven’t taken the QOL suggestions around opting out of legends, can anyone tell me what the best method is? Is it better to just not attack for a few days or is it worth farming your way out, deliberately losing or even 1-starring? How long do people think it will take in each method and how much loot will effectively be ‘lost’ in the process (loot you’d otherwise collect by staying in)?
    also, would it be worth timing the drop for the 1st day of the season, or will it make little difference?
    whatever

Goblins/super goblins so you can at least get loot while you lose.

If you time it with the new season and have no league badge, you need only get hit once to drop below 5k and get out of there. This usually backfires for me when I get close to 5k mid season, since people are dropping trophies on me, but it may go down differently at the season start.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    The quickest way to drop is to not attack at all...

Question is whether you want to or should. Opinions vary on that subject.

If you can attack a whole lot then you’re probably better off in lower leagues but it takes considerably more effort to gain the same amount of loot.
    but keep in mind that with just a few extra attacks a day it won’t be enough.
    After the update loot will dry up quickly and it will take a while to stabilize. While in legends you have guaranteed good loot and won’t lose any on defense either.
    It’s a matter of personal preference

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Change your base to an art base and remove defensive CC troop, sit back and wait to be out of jail.

As with any major update, finding good bases to hit can be challenging, LL offers static values on what you can earn.
    Imo LL probably the best place to be for a month or 2.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    As with any major update, finding good bases to hit can be challenging, LL offers static values on what you can earn.
    Imo LL probably the best place to be for a month or 2.
    I was planning on a week or 2 rather than months. I can see the de demands being more easily satisfied lower down but who can tell?! Perhaps someone who takes the opposite approach would like to do a comparison with me??

Centennial Club
    Sneaky farming is much more efficient. There’s pros and cons to both. In legends you don’t lose loot on defenses but you have to train pretty expensive armies to farm. Plus you’re limited to 8 attacks a day for loot. Sneaky farming in champs or masters is ideal. You lose loot on defense but army costs are almost nothing and you have unlimited attacks.

I just farmed 2M gold and elixir and 20k dark in 8 minutes with 4 attacks using a few dozen sneakies and some super wall breakers and jumps on each attack. You can do that every 30-60 minutes as much as you want out of legends.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron615 View Post
    Sneaky farming is much more efficient. There’s pros and cons to both. In legends you don’t lose loot on defenses but you have to train pretty expensive armies to farm. Plus you’re limited to 8 attacks a day for loot. Sneaky farming in champs or masters is ideal. You lose loot on defense but army costs are almost nothing and you have unlimited attacks.

I just farmed 2M gold and elixir and 20k dark in 8 minutes with 4 attacks using a few dozen sneakies and some super wall breakers and jumps on each attack. You can do that every 30-60 minutes as much as you want out of legends.
    Yep, I agree, though I prefer earthquakes and invisibility spells to wallbreakers and jumps

Quote Originally Posted by Baron615 View Post

I suspect those juicy de targets are going to be right scarce after the upgrade drops. We are going from needing de sinks to needing too much de. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I'm also in legends atm. With the th boost probably lasting a week i want to take advantage of the 4x loot bonus. Once the th boost is over, there will only be like a week left of this legends season. Once the new season begins I'll drop off of legend league and farm with sneaky gobs.