Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Always finding superior opponents

Red face Always finding superior opponents

Hi,

Do you know if there is a way to find opponents of your lvl ?
    I'm currently in master league 1. When I was a TH11 I was finding most of the time TH12 and now that i'm a TH12 I find most of the time TH13. It is very disturbing.

It's really hard when you begin TH12 to attack TH13

Ty

Forum Champion
    Once you reach master league the game no longer takes town hall level into account in multiplayer battles. Your options are few. The easiest option is to make better use of the “next” button. Sometimes I’ll next 20-30 times to find a juicy base. Or you can drop trophies below masters. The higher you move up the less lower level town halls are available to attack.

Just go down with your league.
    The searching depends on your th level and league. Higher leagues also mean stronger clasher.

Rdit:
    Ninjadomed
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:41 PM.

thank you for your replies guys, but I don't understand why I don't find TH12, there were a lot of them when I was TH11, that's really strange. But yes it seems that I don't have other choices

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieurCCR View Post
    thank you for your replies guys, but I don't understand why I don't find TH12, there were a lot of them when I was TH11, that's really strange. But yes it seems that I don't have other choices
    Because you are not th 11 anymore.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Once you reach master league the game no longer takes town hall level into account in multiplayer battles.
    That is not true.

TH is taken into account until Champions league.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieurCCR View Post
    In the lower leagues (anything up to and including Masters), the matching takes your TH level into account, but it doesn't prioritise your own specifically.

Roughly 90% of the bases you see should be within 1 town hall of your own (either way), with most of the rest being 2 TH different.

But within that +/- 1 it is fairly random and you will see most of whatever level from the three is most common in that league.

At masters , there are probably quite a few more Th13s than Th12s, so you will see more of them than you will TH12.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Then why people are telling that th level isnt considered atchampion league+?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...eague-Problems
    Because, as I said, TH level is taken into account until Champions league. Once you reach Champions league, it is no longer taken into account (though anecdotal evidence suggests it does still have some effect).

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Because, as I said, TH level is taken into account until Champions league. Once you reach Champions league, it is no longer taken into account (though anecdotal evidence suggests it does still have some effect).
    Sorry i have msiread the part and deleted the message in the moment where you answered 😅😅😅