Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell had me demoted in my clan because I was inactive for some months

Fresh Spawn

Supercell had me demoted in my clan because I was inactive for some months

I worked so hard on my clan with my friends and we got it to level7. I was inactive from coc for some months only to discover I was demoted and kicked out from my own clan.
    Supercell please please and please I want my clan back because I'm back to enjoy clash and starting a clan from level 1 would be really heartbreaking....
    Fix this as soon as possible. I've requested to be a part of the clan again and if I'm accepted I kindly want my leadership position back😭😭😭
    My clan tag is #UPGCPC9G and my account tag is #PG2C9U9LP...

Forum Champion
    If you are inactive for at least 90 days then leadership is transferred to another clan member. This change happened 2 years ago and was announced in the game. The only way to get leadership back is to get the current leader to give it back to you. SC won’t give you leadership back after being inactive.

Forum All-Star
    SC didn't kick you out, your clanmates you left without a leader did when they finally got an active leader.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jt912 View Post
    I worked so hard on my clan with my friends and we got it to level7. I was inactive from coc for some months only to discover I was demoted and kicked out from my own clan.
    Supercell please please and please I want my clan back because I'm back to enjoy clash and starting a clan from level 1 would be really heartbreaking....
    Fix this as soon as possible. I've requested to be a part of the clan again and if I'm accepted I kindly want my leadership position back��.
    There is nothing broken to be "fixed".

It worked exactly as SC intended, in that the clan you ignored for several months was not left without a leader for too long.

It is now (rightly IMO) entirely up to the current clan leader whether they want to give it back to you.

And the clan was never "yours" for you to regain ownership.