Results 1 to 9 of 9

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Claimed silver pass reward claimed yet not received

  1. #1

    Claimed silver pass reward yet not received

    Hi, as tittle say i've claimed the 1million builder elixir reward from the silver pass side (i have the gold one, if that have anything to do with it) and it doesnt appear anywhere, not in my storage at least.

    Any help will be appreciated, ty.
    Last edited by Derelicthor; April 9th, 2021 at 02:24 PM.

  2. #2
    Furry Bunny wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    16,623
    Was your storage full or so full that the elixir didnt fit? Likely that you have not read the additional notification that the ressources will be converted to gems.

  3. #3
    My storage was almost empty, i would've lost only 5k of that million

  4. #4
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    514
    All or nothing.

    If all million could not fit then nothing. You got a message basically saying it won’t fit and here is 5 gems instead. You probably hit yes without reading the message

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JD4U View Post
    All or nothing.

    If all million could not fit then nothing. You got a message basically saying it won’t fit and here is 5 gems instead. You probably hit yes without reading the message
    Thats weird then, didnt seen any message. Either way i guess i lost that million, a pity. Ty anyway

  6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Derelicthor View Post
    My storage was almost empty, i would've lost only 5k of that million
    Quote Originally Posted by JD4U View Post
    All or nothing.

    If all million could not fit then nothing. You got a message basically saying it won’t fit and here is 5 gems instead. You probably hit yes without reading the message
    This is changing with the new update. One of the QoL changes is that in future, you will be able to take part of the reward if it won't all fit.

  7. #7
    Just to be sure then before claim any other resource reward... I must have enough space for dont lose the whole reward? Because to be honest, if it works that way... Meh.

  8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Derelicthor View Post
    Just to be sure then before claim any other resource reward... I must have enough space for dont lose the whole reward? Because to be honest, if it works that way... Meh.
    At present, that is the way it works, yes. If you can't fit the whole of any loot reward, you get none of it, and get 5 gems instead.

    But there is an update coming (very soon, exact date not yet announced), and this is going to change.

  9. #9
    Ok then, ty for your time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •