Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #4 - Mighty Companions for the Mightiest Heroes

This certainly makes the game P2W for people competing professionally in wars or trying to reach the top of the leaderboard, but you can argue that those people are also earning money from the game so it's reasonable.

I also worry about the effect on game balance. Itzu claimed that the game was well-balanced in TH14 before the hero pets, with just the new hero and healer level plus the super minion nerf balancing the new defense changes. I wouldn't go that far, but I think 4 max pets in one attack might make the game too easy. I suspect SC may have to limit attackers to 1 or 2 pets per attack. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian931 View Post
    By the time a new TH is going to come out you'll still be trying to max th 14... won't have a choice but to gem
    Considering SC has shown a consistent record for 8 years of releasing new halls slower than the rate at which it takes to max them as a free player, what possibly has made you think this?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Wow this is insane. Can not wait to see this in action.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #284
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinian931 View Post
    By the time a new TH is going to come out you'll still be trying to max th 14... won't have a choice but to gem
    Anybody who is maxed TH13 will easily max everything so far for TH14 in less than a year.

Quote Originally Posted by rvMatt View Post
    This certainly makes the game P2W for people competing professionally in wars or trying to reach the top of the leaderboard, but you can argue that those people are also earning money from the game so it's reasonable.

I also worry about the effect on game balance. Itzu claimed that the game was well-balanced in TH14 before the hero pets, with just the new hero and healer level plus the super minion nerf balancing the new defense changes. I wouldn't go that far, but I think 4 max pets in one attack might make the game too easy. I suspect SC may have to limit attackers to 1 or 2 pets per attack. We will see.
    Neither agree nor disagree with your first statement. Just curious if you have an idea how it could be avoided? With the game designed around taking significant time to complete new content, I've always thought clash was a poor fit for esports and top level cwl.

As far as balance, most people will take significant time to just unlock the pets, much less max them. By the time a significant number of people do, I'm sure more defense levels will arrive along with more walls.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #286
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksidewolf1996 View Post
    I think the pets are great, but the amount of DE needed to upgrade them are way to high! thats very sad
    If you think that, you almost certainly aren't yet at a high enough level tobe getting them soon. TH13 is swimming in DE once you have heroes maxed.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #287
    Quote Originally Posted by rvMatt View Post

That isn't what we saw in testing. 2 star/3 star rates and % damage weren't very different to what we have been seeing at TH13. Although admittedly, that was without all that much practice.

Centennial Club
    Pretty sure that SC will monitor 2star/3star rate since the update drops. Any change in that % will result in a buff/nerf.

I just realized that rushing to TH14 asap will be very beneficial because the pet house works basically like the lab, so you'll be wasting a lot of pet research time unnecessarily if you max.
    Last edited by PraisedOne; April 10th, 2021 at 10:20 PM.

pets level up

With which potion can you accelerate the hero pets level up, I missed that today?