Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #4 - Mighty Companions for the Mightiest Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Let’s combine the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Pet upgrading into 1 post.

1) Pets are upgraded in the pet house and do not use a builder.
    2) You can only upgrade 1 pet at a time.
    3) Research potions do not work
    4) If a pet is upgrading it won’t accompany the hero in battle.
    5) You can finish an ongoing pet upgrade with a Book of Heroes (or gems)
    6) You can instantly buy a complete level upgrade of a pet with a Hammer of Heroes

My understanding is that upgrading Pet House is different from upgrading the level of a Pet.
    If you want to upgrade a Pet to a higher level, you have to do it in Research Lab, and you can use Research Potions.

Just to be consistent with the game: the same way with a barrack or workshop.
    Last edited by dgiba; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dgiba View Post
    My understanding is that upgrading Pet House is different from upgrading the level of a Pet.
    If you want to upgrade a Pet to a higher level, you have to do it in Research Lab, and you can use Research Potions.
    Lol he is forum moderator. It's not an opinion, it's a fact😅.

Can Unicorn heal other heroes and units if target hero is dead.

Seems like pets upgrade can't be speed up with either builder or research potion. The only ways are gems and hero book. Would have loved if the research potion worked on them. The initial few levels would have been done quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptOfCrush View Post
    Can Unicorn heal other heroes and units if target hero is dead.
    Yes for other heroes, no idea about units.

Cant say anyrhing yet about positives of this pet addition.

Negatives are:

Having so manny upgrades wich take like 10-20 days it feels like quiting the game. Most of of us are tired of years of grinding. To manny books/gems/time needed. I understand money is sweet but come on.

Pet aspect makes me feel at those childish games. CoC was never played for skins or sexy archers. It is played for the GREATER GLORY OF YOUR TRIBE.
    I'd be satisfied if it was my Queen charging with a dirty garbage rat at her side. But not Unicorn. Especially pink

Last rant is about their utility. Sneak peaks gave me the impresion they are almost useless. But not yet there so i might be wrong. Players usually find a way to exploit new things well.

PS: other game balance changes, good work with them. Really nice one in that department. But still, lab research times for th11 and lower should be reduced by a lot. Th13 has like 1 year of research without books or potions. How can people catch up to have a more competitive/quality game ? Money aint the answer im looking for.
    Last edited by dpgza; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:05 PM.

Clash of Clans officially has their version of THE PAW PATROL!!!

PAW PAW, PAW PATROL! PAW PAW, PAW PATROL!

https://youtu.be/1UdI_eoDPKQ

NO job's too big, no pup's too small!

Darian and team of pups have come to save the day!

BEST. UPDATE. EVER.
    Last edited by Galluccio; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:57 PM.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #248
    Quote Originally Posted by Krump View Post
    Feels 100% P2W
    Only to people who don't have the slightest clue what P2W means.

Pay to origress faster has always been part of clash, and is NOT P2W. This is no different.

will there also be skins for pets?

can you upgrade Pet House while a pet upgrade is underway and both upgrades continue simultaneously?