Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #4 - Mighty Companions for the Mightiest Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    It looks like they do yes
    Adding all the queries you resolved in the OP by Darian will be very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    Ok, the unicorn is even more ridiculous than I thought. It's a ground troop that's superior to healers and will exclusively heal your heroes. That combination makes it absurdly strong for queen charges. No ground trap can counter it, it will always be safely protected by the queen, and it will always be on her.
    If you already have several healers on your Queen or GW then the unicorn will have very little additional effect, so will be largely wasted, at least until your healers start to die

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Yes you can use the previously unlocked pets when the house is upgrading and you can also assign them to different heroes if you like.
    Thank you for your previous answers! I have one more which I think has not been answered before. While the pet house is upgrading you can still access the pets screen as per the videos and can see if there is any pet being upgraded (we will have the same with the lab with this update). But can you start a new pet upgrade if the house itself is still upgrading?
    Last edited by krishy; April 10th, 2021 at 04:30 PM.

I'm surprised to see negative comments about the pets, I think they are a cool addition that will add more complexity and planning for offense and defense. This will make the game more fun IMO and it opens the door for additional pets to be added which brings even more complexity. This is going to be and awesome update!

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #225
    Quote Originally Posted by krishy View Post
    Thank you for your previous answers! I have one more which I think has not been answered before. While the pet house is upgrading you can still access the pets screen as per the videos and can see if there is any pet being upgraded (we will have the same with the lab with this update). But can you start a new pet upgrade if the house itself is still upgrading?
    No you canít start a pet upgrade if the pet house is being upgraded.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Forum Superstar
    We have giant blue smurfs who throw rocks, dragons, minions with rocket launchers, giants, witches that summon skeletons and people want to call unicorns too childish? IMO, pets defending their owners are one of the more realistic ideas in the game. Love it.
    Last edited by Tosti111; April 10th, 2021 at 04:37 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesnít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Pro Member
    According to its in-game description the yak "flies into a rage when its companion is defeated." Does this actually mean anything or is it just flavor text?

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    According to its in-game description the yak "flies into a rage when its companion is defeated." Does this actually mean anything or is it just flavor text?
    It does when hero dies,seen that in Carbon's video.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrogant42 View Post
    Now pets... is this the Simms all the sudden. I think CoC has officially jumped the shark.
    Great idea! We need a Jumping Shark pet.

Do Hero Pets fight alongside my defending hero when my village gets raided?