Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #4 - Mighty Companions for the Mightiest Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickV View Post
    So they've created the Mighty Yak to prevent the AQ from being stuck on walls. Interesting.
    I was thinking the same thing, but what if the healers decided to follow the yak instead? Lol... that would be disastrous

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Im sure SC will keep an eye out for that and drop a possible future update when enough players are ready for it as they always have.
    I really hope so. But right now the PET upgrades looks quite DE heavy. But who am I to say something on Dark Elixir. Most of the th13 are sitting with maxed hero and storage full of DE, they can't spend..

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #213
    Quote Originally Posted by ShAdyLPStan View Post
    I really hope so. But right now the PET upgrades looks quite DE heavy. But who am I to say something on Dark Elixir. Most of the th13 are sitting with maxed hero and storage full of DE, they can't spend..
    I think all in all the resource I had the least issues with in my TH13 career was DE while that’s is supposed to be the more scarce and difficult one.
    Using hammers and books I spent most of my TH13 time drowning in DE. The 15 hero levels themselves will go by quite quick if you use a fair bit of hammers and such. Then the pressure on DE will ease up quite a bit already.
    The problem is with such an exiting update everyone wants to get everything instantly and that won’t happen obviously.

It takes quite a long time to upgrade your pet house, if you do that normally (yes that’s difficult and I won’t) then you have a lot of time to work on your normal heroes with DE and by the time the pet house is finished you can have quite a lot of hero levels done already.

and yes SC keeps a very close eye on people’s progression and their progression rates etc. F2P players have to be able to keep up with content.
    Last edited by Kaptain Kat; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:57 PM.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #214
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    I am aware of that from the sneak peek videos, but can pets be used while their house is upgrading? No one answered that because they were gemming the upgrades immediately.
    Yes you can use the previously unlocked pets when the house is upgrading and you can also assign them to different heroes if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Yes you can use the previously unlocked pets when the house is upgrading and you can also assign them to different heroes if you like.
    I appreciate you taking the time to test and answer this. Thank you.

Do they get affected by spells?

Now pets... is this the Simms all the sudden. I think CoC has officially jumped the shark.

Pro Member
    That pony pet is really going to help the queen.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #219
    Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Do they get affected by spells?
    It looks like they do yes

Pro Member
    Ok, the unicorn is even more ridiculous than I thought. It's a ground troop that's superior to healers and will exclusively heal your heroes. That combination makes it absurdly strong for queen charges. No ground trap can counter it, it will always be safely protected by the queen, and it will always be on her.