Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #4 - Mighty Companions for the Mightiest Heroes

Cool... But th13 is pretty much trash now. The gap between th13 and th14 looks huge! The pets are pretty much like 4 extra heroes on top of the current 4. Just 13 walls left and 2 spell upgrades till finally being the big dog on the block, but nope back to being the little dog upon th14's release. So, thanks for everything but no thanks. The chase is over.

Quote Originally Posted by PKapoor View Post
    While upgrading pet house , can we upgrade pets ?
    Or it will be like laboratory - we can see and complete upgrade , but cannot start it. 樂
    I would also like to know this
    Also does the new QoL change for lab where

"Ongoing Lab upgrade timer continues normally when Lab is upgraded and can be finished with Gems or a Book. New unit/spell upgrades still cannot be started before the Lab upgrade is completed"

also affect the pet house? So if I upgrade a pet first, then upgrade my pet house, will the pet still be upgrading during the construction?

Millennial Club
    Each sneak peek has its own stickie at the top of the general forum section. People are sharing and will share their thoughts over in those threads and not in a new one in the clan talk sub-forum.
    I suggest reading those stickie threads to get an idea of what players think.
    Last edited by joemann8478; April 11th, 2021 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garama View Post
    I would also like to know this
    Also does the new QoL change for lab where

"Ongoing Lab upgrade timer continues normally when Lab is upgraded and can be finished with Gems or a Book. New unit/spell upgrades still cannot be started before the Lab upgrade is completed"

also affect the pet house? So if I upgrade a pet first, then upgrade my pet house, will the pet still be upgrading during the construction?
    Mostly I think, all our questions will be answered in today's full update notes 👍

I hope this update will drop without any bugs 😁

Centennial Club
    research advantage of the gold pass effect on pet discount?

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #337
    Quote Originally Posted by nagarcoc008 View Post
    I hope this update will drop without any bugs 
    Rest assured, all of the Hero Pets in this update are 4-legged or winged. No insects have been designed as Hero Pets...yet.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #338
    Quote Originally Posted by Corgzilla View Post
    Sound like the pet house will be high on the upgrade list, minutes after TH14 hits. Been so long since TH13, I don't remember if Hammers can upgrade when the upgrade cost more than the storages can handle. Anyone know the answer to that? thx
    Yes, they can.

will we have skins for hero pets?

great addition to the game, btw. reminds me of the added complexity when siege machines were introduced for th12. will take some time to get used to it, but will bring gameplay to a whole new level

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Yes, they can.
    But you can't build new buildings with the hammer.