Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #4 - Mighty Companions for the Mightiest Heroes

Looking forward to playing all this new stuff! Great update, cheers SC!

Forum Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    That just shows you aren't a maxed TH13.

DE is the most wasted resource by far at high TH13, it is good to have a lot to use it on.
    As the Pet House is unlocked with TH14, it will be interesting to see WHEN people will make the jump to TH14 during a normal upgrade progression.

Yes, payers that jumped to TH13 on the first day, when TH13 was introduced, have had overflowing DE for many, many months now. I'm sure that those of us who jump to TH14 on the first day, will have overflowing DE for many months, before TH15 is introduced. That's just how it is, and players that are maxed out NOW really are not a good yardstick for a natural upgrade progression :-)

The pets and the additional massive DE sink, may make the demand for DE at TH14 even higher than it was for TH9, back in the day.

I fully expect an additional 10 levels on each pet, before X-Mas :-)

/Affront
    TH13-75/75/50/20|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

Quote Originally Posted by Garama View Post
    I would also like to know this
    Also does the new QoL change for lab where

"Ongoing Lab upgrade timer continues normally when Lab is upgraded and can be finished with Gems or a Book. New unit/spell upgrades still cannot be started before the Lab upgrade is completed"

also affect the pet house? So if I upgrade a pet first, then upgrade my pet house, will the pet still be upgrading during the construction?
    Same question from me as well. Plus if pet upgrade is 3days and building upgrade is 15days, will we have the pet available after 3 days or we still need to wait 15 days? Currently for lab, any ongoing upgrade doesn't finish until building upgrade is finished as well.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by CptTrips View Post
    But you can't build new buildings with the hammer.
    Correct you cannot build new buildings but the question was about upgrading.

I would have preferred if the hero assistants were called something like "forest sprites" or "dryads", as the current choice sounds a bit childish and off the theme.

The balance issue is there, but I don't think it's the first time SC releases some feature that only early gemmers can enjoy, to nerf it later if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by 555555 View Post
    Its mentioned in Darian's sneak peak post that pets can be upgraded with either book of hero or hammer of hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by raja2 View Post
    A mod confirmed power potion, builder potion and research potion won't work. Only hero potion can be used to have +5 levels for an hour. Also BOH and hero hammer will work to finish upgrades.

Thank You

Have Fun
    Stay Healthy

TS

btw pulchritude means beauty (I had to look it up though)
    Last edited by TullSadum; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:20 AM.

fresh TH14 ... lvl 241 ...
    75 ... 75 ... 50 ... 26
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Poem, Journey to full Lavas Video

Will there be a town hall 14 pro match, like previous town hall release.

Well that shut me up.. loving this idea. Should hopefully balance out the defence upgrades. Saving the best sneak peak till last. Happy days bring on th14

I like the concept of a troop like pets because it’s a pre-attack strategy play. What to pair with what hero. For war, that is the heart of a strategy game. Good job Supercell on that concept. Although, having a unicorn or calling them “pets” has been a bit of a wake up call and the first thought to run through my mind was, “omg, why am I wasting my time playing a little kids game?” It didn’t seem like it before but this really called it out. Thank you for the smelling salts supercell.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #360
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    As the Pet House is unlocked with TH14, it will be interesting to see WHEN people will make the jump to TH14 during a normal upgrade progression.

Yes, payers that jumped to TH13 on the first day, when TH13 was introduced, have had overflowing DE for many, many months now. I'm sure that those of us who jump to TH14 on the first day, will have overflowing DE for many months, before TH15 is introduced. That's just how it is, and players that are maxed out NOW really are not a good yardstick for a natural upgrade progression :-)

The pets and the additional massive DE sink, may make the demand for DE at TH14 even higher than it was for TH9, back in the day.

I fully expect an additional 10 levels on each pet, before X-Mas :-)

/Affront
    My main went to TH13 onthe day it was released, my 2nd was a few months later, but has still had overflowing DE for several months.