Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #3 - This Time Builder Hits Back!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I agree that it would be very rare for any TH14 to NOT have all 5 main village builders. And any new account I make, I never ever spend any gems on anything else until I dod.

But it is the principle. Gems (although you get some free) are the "real" currency of the game, and you should not be required to spend them in order to be allowed to progress.
    I completely agree with the principle. I guess they sat down and realized it’s a ticky tack thing, given the percentages of TH14 that would not have all 5 would be close to 0.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #252
    None of the rest of us recall him saying that.
    Sorry to state otherwise but I did say it's one of the biggest updates ever. When you see the full patch notes, it is the longest notes we've ever provided for a content update.

For everyone else reading this, a "big" update doesn't mean the largest number of new features. It means how much content we're putting into the update. From discounts for lower TH levels, to new features, to new levels, etc. from a content perspective this actually is one of the biggest updates we've ever put together.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #253
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Sorry to state otherwise but I did say it's one of the biggest updates ever. When you see the full patch notes, it is the longest notes we've ever provided for a content update.

For everyone else reading this, a "big" update doesn't mean the largest number of new features. It means how much content we're putting into the update. From discounts for lower TH levels, to new features, to new levels, etc. from a content perspective this actually is one of the biggest updates we've ever put together.
    "One of" the biggest isn't the same as "The biggest", which is what he was claiming.

And yes, it is pretty big, but there have been others probably bigger - December 2015 for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Maybe like a wizard's familiar in some fantasy lines. Basically a pet demon. Which describes my cat as well so I will be most upset if demon attack cat is not one of the options.
    Familiars are exactly what I called them after the Clash Petz video. It felt like a good fit given the magical nature of the game, but Supercell likes to use more basic wording for translation purposes, pet works better as it’s more common/accessible and fits into the hint.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post

"One of" the biggest isn't the same as "The biggest", which is what he was claiming.

And yes, it is pretty big, but there have been others probably bigger - December 2015 for instance.
    Agreed. I think "one of the biggest" is pretty accurate. It is a new hall plus some QoL plus lots of lower hall changes. It is pretty big. When I hear "biggest" I think of adding an entirely new side game or clan wars, though its hard for me to differentiate coding time vs. game impact.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

“Biggest” is subjective in a number of ways. Objectively, you could say it has the most content, which would make it the biggest.

Hype wise, hard to imagine anything beats December 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmille3 View Post
    “Biggest” is subjective in a number of ways. Objectively, you could say it has the most content, which would make it the biggest.

Hype wise, hard to imagine anything beats December 2015.
    What was 2015? Nothing compared to the seismic shift of December 2016.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Pro Member
    A quick google search says December 2015 was the introduction of th11 and also the removal of th sniping. It was also when forum activity was unsurprisingly at its peak.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    A quick google search says December 2015 was the introduction of th11 and also the removal of th sniping. It was also when forum activity was unsurprisingly at its peak.
    Odd. I did a search and 2016 was the big change.

Looks like was a year earlier. Getting old and years blurring sucks
    Last edited by Piper139; April 10th, 2021 at 03:09 AM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

If memory serves it was TH11, which was super significant because the game was stuck on TH10 for ages.