Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #3 - This Time Builder Hits Back!

Will builders be able to bring back to life ( repair ) buildings that have been totally destroyed ? ... or only repair those that have been partially damaged ?

L.A.S.S.I. ... as in Lassi Leppninen ? ... or maybe at least a tribute or thank you to ...
    Last edited by TheodoricOfYork; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:11 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffy009 View Post
    I ain't going looking for every comment back , but you can ask him , he would agree for the fact that he mentioned this is the biggest update.
    None of the rest of us recall him saying that.

Fresh Spawn
    The owl will probably buff heroes. It would be nice to choose the hero to get buffed.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #224
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    How does this work with town hall upgrade requirements? Must you unlock all builder huts and weaponize them before progressing, or will this be an exception to the rule?
    You never needed to have all builder huts dropped before progressing.

And you have never needed any building beyond level 1, so there is no need for any new exception.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #225
    Quote Originally Posted by Alishr99 View Post
    This update already defensive side
    Pretty heavy

After an overpowering TH13 Era..
    I'm fine with defense minded TH14
    We never came close to "an overpowering TH13 era".

A few of the very top players in the world getting almost 50% triples is not "overpowering".

If most players were getting 30-40% triples, with the top few hundred players getting 60% plus, then you might be able to call it overpowering.

Quote Originally Posted by NHCOCRocks View Post
    This looks cool. Implementation question. When builder huts are upgrading, will builders be available to upgrade other buildings? Or will it be like spell factory that you can't use it while it's upgrading?
    When you upgrade the builder will be upgrading his hut. You dont get double builders😆

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    None of the rest of us recall him saying that.
    He did call it one of the largest content releases for Clash ever. But yeah, not 'the biggest update' if we are looking for that word.

Pro Member
    You never needed to have all builder huts dropped before progressing.

And you have never needed any building beyond level 1, so there is no need for any new exception.
    Going to be kind of weird that you can progress without having all defenses unlocked, then. This exception is probably going to be necessary, but still.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #229
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    Going to be kind of weird that you can progress without having all defenses unlocked, then. This exception is probably going to be necessary, but still.
    I don't understand why you find this weird.

Nothing has ever needed to be "unlocked".

All defensive buildings needed to be dropped, but this is very different to a normal defensive building.

Pro Member
    I don't understand why you find this weird.

Nothing has ever needed to be "unlocked".

All defensive buildings needed to be dropped, but this is very different to a normal defensive building.
    The town hall upgrade requirements introduced in the th12 update ensured that no matter how you played, when you pulled the trigger you had the same defense buildings and traps as everyone else. But with the introduction of the builder hut defense, it's now possible to deviate from the norm and have less defenses going into th15. That's what I find weird.