Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #3 - This Time Builder Hits Back!

Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    yes, early on things will be out of balance - not least for reason of different players progressing at different speed and prioritising different aspects for upgrades.
    And on top of that, the entire TH14 release, I expect to be spread out over the next 3-6 months.
    more or less like it was for Th13 - and that turned out quite ok, didnĎt it?

So IMO it is waaaaay too early to judge game balance right now.

Have Fun
    Stay Healthy

TS
    Oh I completely understand where youíre coming from, and I agree that itís waaay to early to definitively judge anything yet, heck the sneak peeks arenít even over yet, but the fact that there was no new levels announced for bowlers, witches, yetis, pekkas, hogs, miners, giants, wizards or baby drags, kinda makes me nervous. Those arenít the type of announcements SuperCell typically leaves for the last day of sneak peeks.

Anyway, I guess weíll wait and see...
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 868 fair play wins and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Doffy009 View Post
    As they mentioned it's the biggest update they ever put in game , doesn't look that big 樂
    It’s their biggest one in 2021 so far. You can take that to the bank.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    Everyone now protect the builder huts. Keep them behind the TH, scatters and infernos so they keep repairing them.
    At least they can be taken out with lit spells still and didn't get a buff to 4200hp.

There is going to be some serious salty QQ once these roll out in vast numbers.
    Haven't read anything in thier heal rate either yet, probably buried somewhere and couldn't be bothered.
    Not exactly hard to find.

It is in the first chart in the opening post of this thread.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Not exactly hard to find.

It is in the first chart in the opening post of this thread.
    Evidently that was way beyond my reading ability. Damn that was poor.

Hefty defensive buff. 5 mini archer towers dropped on the map (same hp, but far less range) together with 5 X healing is going to be properly game changing. Especially as very few of the current meta troops have received an upgrade. Will be interesting to see if offence gets some more love in the final sneak peek. At the moment though I would imagine 3 starring a max TH14 will be only for the truly skilled.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    Oh I completely understand where you’re coming from, and I agree that it’s waaay to early to definitively judge anything yet, heck the sneak peeks aren’t even over yet, but the fact that there was no new levels announced for bowlers, witches, yetis, pekkas, hogs, miners, giants, wizards or baby drags, kinda makes me nervous. Those aren’t the type of announcements SuperCell typically leaves for the last day of sneak peeks.

Anyway, I guess we’ll wait and see...
    5 levels for each Hero are being added, which includes an upgrade to each ability!
    That is quite some attack strength.
    As it is not impossible to three star in the current maxed out situation, I do not expect things would get out of balance in a serious way (with the current info only at hand).

But, yes, you’re right, Sneak Peeks aren‘t over yet - at least one more is to be expected, and with the owl hint, it might be a new troop, likely an airborne one.

have Fun
    Stay Healthy

TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:42 PM.

fresh TH14 ... lvl 241 ...
    75 ... 75 ... 50 ... 26
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Poem, Journey to full Lavas Video

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #157
    Quote Originally Posted by FearThePatty View Post
    Hefty defensive buff. 5 mini archer towers dropped on the map (same hp, but far less range) together with 5 X healing is going to be properly game changing. Especially as very few of the current meta troops have received an upgrade. Will be interesting to see if offence gets some more love in the final sneak peek. At the moment though I would imagine 3 starring a max TH14 will be only for the truly skilled.
    The healing isn't all that big an effect - the builder heals less DPS than are inflicted by any single troop apart from archer, barb, goblin or ice golem.

But it will still mean a few seconds longer to take down some buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Weaponized Builder Huts? The concept I was explicitly referring to (quoting Darian) was "Builder will attempt to repair nearby Defenses during a battle". Sure, I noted O.T.T.O as opposed to the Master Builder (because I thought O.T.T.O would simply look cooler wondering around during a battle), but the concept is the same. And yes, agree as we all have already noted, that contest died, no vote ever taken, no winner declared. Cheers!

PS: I also noted in that entry that he could not be targeted by troops (got that right!) but could be impacted by spells (again correct!). Maybe just coincidence, maybe not. Not looking for anything in return for the suggestion submission, nothing at all. But they have said they look at ideas submitted here, and have used them directly, or for a bases for new things.
    Just realized my submitted defense dropped a poison upon destruction. Looks like Supercell found two good ideas in that thread which might have been why they never did a vote. I humbly accept second place.

Haha finally something to do with the maxed builder base! 👍 good job!
    GODS of death

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    The healing isn't all that big an effect - the builder heals less DPS than are inflicted by any single troop apart from archer, barb, goblin or ice golem.

But it will still mean a few seconds longer to take down some buildings.
    Agree in isolation, but it all adds up. When you look at all of the extra defensive levels in this update + the corresponding HP buffs that come with the upgrades + the big HP lift to the builder huts + the fight back and healing; then that is a LOT of extra HP and fire power to deal with.

I think as well there is still another defensive building/trap to come. Could be wrong on that though but first sneak peek had an ‘unknown’ shown by ****** in with the traps. It was X 1 so presumably not the huts?

We are due a defensive meta though, so no complaints from me.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Mark Twain