Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #3 - This Time Builder Hits Back!

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Just need two (or three?) more builders for a BB-8.

Let’s just say in addition to building, defending is also a “job of the hut”. Now that’s a Star Wars reference.
    There are many Leiaís to the Th14 update 😜

Shall we see how many more SW puns we can create about th14?? Hahaha

With builders healing buildings, not to mention all the higher HP on the new TH14 defences, I really hope we get some extra time to attack now or I predict a major increase in time fails.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 883 fair play wins and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    With builders healing buildings, not to mention all the higher HP on the new TH14 defences, I really hope we get some extra time to attack now or I predict a major increase in time fails.
    yes, early on things will be out of balance - not least for reason of different players progressing at different speed and prioritising different aspects for upgrades.
    And on top of that, the entire TH14 release, I expect to be spread out over the next 3-6 months.
    more or less like it was for Th13 - and that turned out quite ok, didn‘t it?

So IMO it is waaaaay too early to judge game balance right now.

Have Fun
    Stay Healthy

TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; April 9th, 2021 at 02:10 PM.

near max TH14 ... lvl 244 ...
    75 ... 80 ... 55 ... 30
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Poem, Journey to full Lavas Video

Finally something interesting in this update

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot
    Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    hold on, that was not an entry to the create-a-new-defence-contest,
    that contest (although not deleted) never had a winner announced, and if I remember correctly there was no suggestion in any post within the contest thread that came anywhere close to a weaponized Builder Hut, espescially as in the IFR-sub forum weaponised buildings are actually a ruled out idea.

Have Fun
    Stay Healthy

TS
    Weaponized Builder Huts? The concept I was explicitly referring to (quoting Darian) was "Builder will attempt to repair nearby Defenses during a battle". Sure, I noted O.T.T.O as opposed to the Master Builder (because I thought O.T.T.O would simply look cooler wondering around during a battle), but the concept is the same. And yes, agree as we all have already noted, that contest died, no vote ever taken, no winner declared. Cheers!

PS: I also noted in that entry that he could not be targeted by troops (got that right!) but could be impacted by spells (again correct!). Maybe just coincidence, maybe not. Not looking for anything in return for the suggestion submission, nothing at all. But they have said they look at ideas submitted here, and have used them directly, or for a bases for new things.
    Last edited by rowman; April 9th, 2021 at 02:43 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    Everyone now protect the builder huts. Keep them behind the TH, scatters and infernos so they keep repairing them.
    At least they can be taken out with lit spells still and didn't get a buff to 4200hp.

There is going to be some serious salty QQ once these roll out in vast numbers.
    Haven't read anything in thier heal rate either yet, probably buried somewhere and couldn't be bothered.
    But I'd say at a glance with the above build, your cc troops should be about causing the biggest time wasting strat around, keep the infernos burning and scatters scattering.

Quote Originally Posted by ziya645 View Post
    The builder huts are able to heal each other I found out. So putting them all next to each other is game breaking.
    I kinda don't see that. From Judo's video Royal Champion can one shot them with seeking shield, if they are too close. Also their damage is not that much and Healing is pretty small even when all builders heal same building.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffy009 View Post
    As they mentioned it's the biggest update they ever put in game , doesn't look that big 樂
    I was thinking to ask that question. Is this the biggest update to date? Is certainly seems so to me! I think it’s huge! So many QoL changes. All the upgrades. The new builder huts(5) upgrades. Hero’s pets! These are what we know! What has been a bigger update?

Quote Originally Posted by Doffy009 View Post
    As they mentioned it's the biggest update they ever put in game , doesn't look that big 樂
    Where did they say that?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    yes, early on things will be out of balance - not least for reason of different players progressing at different speed and prioritising different aspects for upgrades.
    And on top of that, the entire TH14 release, I expect to be spread out over the next 3-6 months.
    more or less like it was for Th13 - and that turned out quite ok, didnĎt it?

So IMO it is waaaaay too early to judge game balance right now.

Have Fun
    Stay Healthy

TS
    Oh I completely understand where youíre coming from, and I agree that itís waaay to early to definitively judge anything yet, heck the sneak peeks arenít even over yet, but the fact that there was no new levels announced for bowlers, witches, yetis, pekkas, hogs, miners, giants, wizards or baby drags, kinda makes me nervous. Those arenít the type of announcements SuperCell typically leaves for the last day of sneak peeks.

Anyway, I guess weíll wait and see...
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 883 fair play wins and counting...