Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Words used in clans?

Post Words used in clans?

Just returned to clash and I can’t type wife or husband in clan chat, they are censored? Does saying those words break terms of service? I’m so confused
    Last edited by WorshipJesus; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:28 AM.
    1 cor 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures

they introduced an update which censored many words, due to laws of the USA.

Made by, Be a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by WorshipJesus View Post
    Just returned to clash and I can’t type wife or husband in clan chat, they are censored? Does saying those words break terms of service? I’m so confused
    It means there is someone in your clan that is under 16 years old. Chat censors really (seemingly) harmless words if there is a minor from the USA in your clan. It causes all clan members to experience this severely censored chat. The only thing you can do is try to identify the person(s) and kick him/them

Warriors are OP
    Oh strange, but wife isn't something bad. Maybe you used cuss words.

Yeah ahppening with me too, It just seemingly censors, things. Even just a lot of numbers
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

No Iím not typing bad words, I was telling friends a story that I had with my wife, and it censored wife. I do not swear.
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    Oh strange, but wife isn't something bad. Maybe you used cuss words.
    1 cor 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures

Millennial Club
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    This has been discussed several times.
    It is due to the strict youth protection laws in the US. SC uses an external censorship service, so they have limited (if any) control over what is censored. Sometimes it does unexplainable things.
    Last edited by BWBX; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:44 AM.

Or you could just turn off the censors seeing as how words cannot hurt you.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 868 fair play wins and counting...

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    Or you could just turn off the censors seeing as how words cannot hurt you.
    How do you turn off something that's automatically on and can't be turned off? As it's been said the only way for it to stop would be find the under age player and kick them out.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks for reporting this. I've given this to the team that oversees the filter functionality.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.