Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Trouble distributing CWL bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Electrifyingankur View Post
    that's a different case, requires different discussion.
    however, to what OP has asked - i have given a more of general solution to his problem with least amount of time/brain you can put to solve his problem which is:
    to ask players to hit their mirror and get most destruction/stars that they can get every war and in the end - bonus will be distributed to those who scored maximum for clan. so this way you need not be answerable to anyone how you have distributed the bonus because it's self explanatory.
    But if a leader hs a more of complex plans for cwl like what happens in your clan -- it requires a different approach like announcing in mails that bonus medals will be given as per the leader's liking (or someone else who controls cwl stuff) or like other complex plans like: making a spreadsheet of how/what each player has contributed whole season to clan and give bonus according to it.... but that would just be so tedious right?
    It isn't very tedious. It takes about 5 minutes after the last war ends. I give a couple to the top star getters, a couple to some active mates who are too low to get into CWL and then spread the others out among other CWL mates who didn't miss any attacks. The only "tedious" part, if it can be called that, is I do keep a list going of how many medals people have received, not in an effort to keep it exactly equal, but just to make sure those few that are spread between the "other" CWL mates are hitting everyone eventually. It takes about 5 minutes at the most.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

most stars, most destruction, they get medals.... spurs competition...this Clan ain't little league where everyone get a participation trophy, top players get top pay. Like IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPurchased View Post
    most stars, most destruction, they get medals.... spurs competition...this Clan ain't little league where everyone get a participation trophy, top players get top pay. Like IRL.
    Again, so if your top hall attacks low to get 3 stars and a lower hall attacks #1 maxed out base to get 2 stars (a wise war plan in many cases), you consider the player dipping down for the easy three star to be the "top player"? The competition that is spurred is for everyone to get as many stars/% as THEY can get personally, which does not always equate to the max stars the whole clan can get if targets are selected a little more carefully.

Maybe your clan is all the same hall level, all maxed out, etc. so then it basically rewards whomever attacks the easier enemy targets asap after the war starts before someone else does.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.