Thread: Dropping Loot in prep for TH14 update?

Dropping Loot in prep for TH14 update?

Please tell me if my plan makes sense.
    I am in legend league, maxed Th13 with full storages and treasury. Obviously i only get 8 attacks per day.

I just got this most recent seasonal pass for the seasonal bank that gets awarded when its over. that bank is based on the loot gained from multiplayer battles. but since my storages are always near max anyway, that bank amount is very miniscule. and i only get the aformentioned 8 attacks, so its not like i can loot all day.

So what i have been doing is dumping elix and gold after my 8 attacks are over. I am cooking and dumping yetis and jump spells and cooking and dumping siege machines...so when my legend league attacks are back on, im sitting at around 14m in loot in my storages so i can get all can for the season bank.

so when this season pass is over, Ill be able to get the full amount of the season bank (extra 25 m i think) which will help with all these new TH14 upgrades.

come Monday (assuming thats when the upgrade will happen, i plan on having full collectors and storages ready to go

does that make sense or is there a smarter way to go about it?

im open for ideas and positive suggestions.

I do the same thing. On my maxed main, I actually trained/deleted sieges and edrags repeatedly to get down to just a little below 18mil after the season bank. Just have to remember not to hit your collectors before an attack, d’oh. It’s hard to empty out in LL, but give yourself a day of unshielding yourself in Titan, and you’ll wake up in morning with a ton of room.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Just have to remember not to hit your collectors before an attack, d’oh.
    ive done that more than once. Argh!

I find that yetis are a better way to go over edrags in that while edrags cost more, yetis cook faster and i can dump them more often

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbndumber View Post
    Please tell me if my plan makes sense.
    I am in legend league, maxed Th13 with full storages and treasury. Obviously i only get 8 attacks per day.

I just got this most recent seasonal pass for the seasonal bank that gets awarded when its over. that bank is based on the loot gained from multiplayer battles. but since my storages are always near max anyway, that bank amount is very miniscule. and i only get the aformentioned 8 attacks, so its not like i can loot all day.

So what i have been doing is dumping elix and gold after my 8 attacks are over. I am cooking and dumping yetis and jump spells and cooking and dumping siege machines...so when my legend league attacks are back on, im sitting at around 14m in loot in my storages so i can get all can for the season bank.

so when this season pass is over, Ill be able to get the full amount of the season bank (extra 25 m i think) which will help with all these new TH14 upgrades.

come Monday (assuming thats when the upgrade will happen, i plan on having full collectors and storages ready to go

does that make sense or is there a smarter way to go about it?

im open for ideas and positive suggestions.
    not sure I get why. Assuming the th14 comes the 16th. In legends you normal get between 300k-500k per attack. So if you spend all your exlir on upgrades starting 16th then you should easily fill the seasonal bank in the remaining time? Apologies if Iíve missed something!

Quote Originally Posted by Joeybdub View Post
    not sure I get why. Assuming the th14 comes the 16th. In legends you normal get between 300k-500k per attack. So if you spend all your exlir on upgrades starting 16th then you should easily fill the seasonal bank in the remaining time? Apologies if I’ve missed something!
    This, filling the bank is a pretty easy task. Unless they sit on TH14 until the last week of April, won't be an issue maxing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeybdub View Post
    not sure I get why. Assuming the th14 comes the 16th. In legends you normal get between 300k-500k per attack. So if you spend all your exlir on upgrades starting 16th then you should easily fill the seasonal bank in the remaining time? Apologies if Iíve missed something!

nope...you missed nothing. You are 10000% correct. Ill be emptying my collectors within moments of TH14 coming out so they wont be maxed...so theres no point in dropping loot as it will be gone anyway.

We can close this thread as apparently, i am an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by dumbndumber View Post
    ive done that more than once. Argh!

I find that yetis are a better way to go over edrags in that while edrags cost more, yetis cook faster and i can dump them more often
    You don’t have to wait for them to cook. All you need to do is queue them then delete them right away. If your storages are full, you won’t get a refund. I understand you’re fully cooking them then deleting them from your camps which is more efficient if trying to go well below your max loot.

Centennial Club
    I do the same thing to prepare for any updates that may come. I usually try to hold onto it for a week or two just in case an update gets announced.

This month I didn't dump it because I know there is an update soon. I am hoping to have at least some bonus loot left over from last months season bank. Through my normal attacks, I spent the excess DE but I've still got over 30m gold and elixir. Hopefully there will be some extra left when the update does get pushed. We'll see!
    Last edited by Hades8; April 7th, 2021 at 06:55 PM.

After update drops ur storage will be empty , so in about half a month , in 8 legend attacks daily u can easily grab 25 000 000 loot 🤔
    Last edited by PKapoor; April 8th, 2021 at 04:49 AM.